Let's work towards bringing back the Golden Era of India | Piyush Goyal

timmy

9 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

siggu leni yedava. Golden Era anta.

adhi eppudu edchindi India ki? starting nundi ending daaka daridrame kadha.

Alternative option cheppu Thaatha.... except that regular "Dalith PM" crap.. 

4 minutes ago, Feelingbad said:

Alternative option cheppu Thaatha.... except that regular "Dalith PM" crap.. 

nuvvu crap ante crap aypodhu bidda. you can't even explain why it is crap. enduku lite teesko.

I've always said the only alternative is to break India. India should not exist as one country. I'm comfortable with 20 different nations in the Indian subcontinent.

5 minutes ago, argadorn said:

rlxuhc_th.jpg   inida gdp growth predicted long time...but stable govt tho .2 to .3 percent ekuva vasthundhi...

India gdp growth has the potential to reach 15-18% also. The question is, should India aim for such a growth.

With it come other problems. like environment destruction, social imbalance, etc. India cannot handle them. India is not destined to be one country.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

nuvvu crap ante crap aypodhu bidda. you can't even explain why it is crap. enduku lite teesko.

I've always said the only alternative is to break India. India should not exist as one country. I'm comfortable with 20 different nations in the Indian subcontinent.

I agree with this one. But there are problems to it... like the states sharing border with Pak & China will have to protect themselves alone from getting occupied, Sharing military, water and other resources can be a big problem... 

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

India gdp growth has the potential to reach 15-18% also. The question is, should India aim for such a growth.

With it come other problems. like environment destruction, social imbalance, etc. India cannot handle them. India is not destined to be one country.

ne moham...desha drohi...  rlxuhc_th.jpg ...handle cheyaledhu antunavu enni years handle chesindhi eppudu chesthadhi environmental destruction...eka social imbalance antava...ye country lo rich poor kalisi unayi...rich always rich poor always move to middle class  anni countries vidipovala...it includes casteism also.. ne drustilo mana thathalu father  ocs and  sc sts shoulders medha cheyyi vesi vellala adhi eppatiki jaragadhu...but this generation changed alot...

35 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Lol. It's not gonna happen. How do you get these ideas dude? Do you even listen to yourself before you talk? Don't sweat over replying to this because I am not going to read your long non-sense bullshit post again.

1 hour ago, timmy said:

bl@stbl@st

filling positive atmosphere , yentha mandhiki unayi guts ala chepaniki 

24* 7 power ani ,adhi kuda 1000 days target . modi thatha and his team very clear