--

kumar654

Even if 140 is revoked, the PD can be retained. There is no guarantee to that. No one can define the criteria to guarantee this ani Murthy attorney told (Aron Finkelstein) during a 1-1 session.

There is no such thing as you have to be with the employer for 180 days. 

In short: No one can guarantee. If some one is giving you a guaranteed thing, do not believe them. I think it is a risk but that is worth taking.

basic non immigration lawyer language lo cheppali ante, Ones PD is established, it is for good unless USCIS  finds it was filed as fraud or misrepresented.

Unless those conditions are met, you can retain the PD. period.

3 hours ago, kumar654 said:

i-140 ayyaka employer change ayithe ippudunna rules prakaram PD retain avutunda and employer i-140 withdraw/revoke cheyagalgutada. i-140 withdraw chesthe PD retain avutunda. 

s

8 hours ago, kumar654 said:

i-140 ayyaka employer change ayithe ippudunna rules prakaram PD retain avutunda and employer i-140 withdraw/revoke cheyagalgutada. i-140 withdraw chesthe PD retain avutunda. 

Roles/responsibilities like to like match avali antaru when u switch from one employer to another employer