Good News to All - We can file H4 to Parents

Kricket

Yes thats right, it took almost 42 months to get his resolved but at all USCIS agreed to my petition and approved on Thursday and just now saw the update. My parents were coming to US on Visit Visa but I spoke to my advocate and took a change to fight for h4 dependent visa and they approve my case.

Thank god, you are the best!

10 minutes ago, Kricket said:

Yes thats right, it took almost 42 months to get his resolved but at all USCIS agreed to my petition and approved on Thursday and just now saw the update. My parents were coming to US on Visit Visa but I spoke to my advocate and took a change to fight for h4 dependent visa and they approve my case.

How can you file a case to make a visitor as dependent....Are you trolling dude ?

22 minutes ago, Kricket said:

very nice.. congrats

3 hours ago, Kricket said:

$%^

3 hours ago, Kricket said:

Gc vasthe anandham

6 hours ago, Kricket said:

eppati nuchi isthunnaru bhayya...?!@3$%

17 hours ago, Kricket said:

Next tuesdya nunchi H1 unna valla andariki GC istunaru antaa costco lo.... Coscto velli techuko...  @3$%@3$%