Big Data antey Hadoop / MongoDB (Java raavali) maatramey anukuney valla kosam...

loveindia

and also SQL Server lo billings levu waste technology anukune valla kosam....

Microsoft has come up scaling with Big Data by releasing Azure / Data Lakes / PDW 2.0 and so on.. U-SQL is the new language to use to read and get data to different file formats and so from Data Lakes and so on... If you can understand T-SQL , U-SQL is not a big deal but little change in some terms..  these are slowly taking into the market.. so ilantivi nerchukuntey future untadi cos they just keep improving.. tableau, splunk ilantivi enduku paniki raavu going forward... they will replaced by something else... so if you are aspiring for a future in big data / already in big data and planning to acquire a new feather to the crown , start going this route...

nenu SQL Server lo unnanu antey just T-SQL programming or SSIS or DBA tasks cheskuntu bathakalenu for years together... everything gets replaced.. so you have to replace your knowledge and keep updating.. ippudu nenu unna company lo I get all this hands on to test and learn and ask doubts to Microsoft directly also... it will not be the same for all... get a free azure account and $200 credits (3 months back icharu now I don't know ask @k2s) and use them wisely to test all these new features.. 

Good Luck Everyone and keep loving data.. Thats the only one that has no expiration date tagged...

If I can soon, I will come up with a tutorial on how to use U-SQL.

Just now, mastercheif said:

yeah bigdata mangoes laga rakarakalaga unnayi... oka rasalu and banagapalli anukokudadhu

endidi... maakenti idi antunna man....

3 minutes ago, loveindia said:

endidi... maakenti idi antunna man....

Explain like I'm style lo rasa.. asale ippudu OPT candidates class pikuthey "anna vere anna support chethsa annadu" antaru

2 minutes ago, k2s said:

Nice

$200 credits still valid

but memu vinamu man @loveindia 

maku endulo dubbing dorikithey andulo potham... Kastapadam 

Thanks for confirming on the credits daddy man... 

2 minutes ago, mastercheif said:

Explain like I'm style lo rasa.. asale ippudu OPT candidates class pikuthey "anna vere anna support chethsa annadu" antaru

That is common man... support 500 ki dorukutundi kabatti teliyatlaa... daani valla future lo job ey dorakani stage ki vellipotaaru appudu SQL lo asalu jobs levu man idi waste technology antaaru... anta waste technology ni inni 100's of companies enduku use chestunnayo inta mandi ela work chestunnaro ardam cheskoru... I leave it to them man...

10 minutes ago, loveindia said:

That is common man... support 500 ki dorukutundi kabatti teliyatlaa... daani valla future lo job ey dorakani stage ki vellipotaaru appudu SQL lo asalu jobs levu man idi waste technology antaaru... anta waste technology ni inni 100's of companies enduku use chestunnayo inta mandi ela work chestunnaro ardam cheskoru... I leave it to them man...

hadoop training estahra evariana manchi vallu unara...

Just now, argadorn said:

hadoop training estahra evariana manchi vallu unara...

start with basics on Hadoop from Udemy with free courses man... if you can understand Java, then just buy a course for 15 dollars and thats all you need.... more than enough for hadoop developer...