To all the broken hearts in db

samajaaragamana

To all the hurting hearts,

I want you to take a deep breath and hug yourself. Tight. Because I know how you feel. I know how you wake up every single day and fight off that pain in the centre of your chest. I know how you still celebrate the little things despite curling up into a ball every night with tears streaming down your cheeks. I admire the way you still choose happiness, even after waking up in the middle of those long hours and trying to breathe. Just so that you can fill up the hollow in your being. I am amazed at your stubbornness to continue seeing life as a beautiful thing, even amidst all those whirring questions without answers.

You, dearest humans, are beautiful. Your strength is what makes the flowers bloom brighter. Your soft hearts, in this sometimes-cruel world, is what gives us hope to stay soft, too.

And on days when you think you cannot go any further, I want to gently remind you of these 12 truths about your life and your worth:

You can take all the time you need. To heal, to re-emerge, to be whole, once again.

processed_03a132a7-c5cb-489d-b3d9-291a21www.giphy.com

Let no one force you to “move on”. Your love is terribly precious and it does not go off with a switch. So take your time. Let it flow out of you, naturally. Don’t beat yourself up for healing slowly. Everyone has their own pace. Keep in accordance with yours.

You are worthy of everything beautiful.

processed_75f0202c-854a-451e-be76-1974a8www.giphy.com

Yes, you are. And you deserve only the very best. Do not let anyone convince you otherwise. Do not settle for anything or anyone who is not worthy of your glory. Push. Carve a magnificent path for your heart and invite only the best to come to you.

You are never alone.

processed_a52bdc10-9842-4764-bf7f-ab77d6www.giphy.com

Even in those moments when you feel like you are not being understood, just know you are. There is abundance surrounding you. Do not be afraid to ask your heart out. And there will always be those few people who love you unconditionally.

You truly are never alone.

You are always loved.

processed_f84a3061-b958-436b-90c8-bd8289www.giphy.com

The whole of creation applauds your being. No matter how fragile, weak or undeserving you feel at the moment. The Universe celebrates you every single day. Every single second.

You, my dearest friend, are love itself.

You are irreplaceable.

processed_829c2dfa-f9dc-4321-8bec-c5b0cfwww.giphy.com

There is just ONE you. And no one could ever be you. No matter how hard they tried. No one could give and love like you do. Your awesomeness is exclusive.

You are irreplaceable and so is your love.

The universe works for you, not against you.

processed_48629542-1266-466c-9139-ffe6b3www.giphy.com

Yes, I know it’s tough to believe this right now. Maybe, you’ve lost your favourite person. But the Universe is always on your side. It is working for you. Just allow it some time to manifest the biggest miracles yet to come. And hey, it IS your BIGGEST fan.

You are enough.

processed_2b5c9e5a-291c-41ac-860d-717195www.giphy.com

‘as you are.’ says the universe. 
‘after…’ you answer. 
‘before…’ you answer. 
‘when…’ you answer. 
‘how…’ you answer. 
‘why…’ you answer. 
‘because you are happening now. 
and your happening is beautiful.
the thing that both keeps me alive and brings me to my knees. 
you don’t even know how exquisite you are. 
as you are.' says the universe through tears.

~ Nayyirah Waheed

What you give, matters.

processed_20b88d14-3320-47e8-a125-767cf8www.giphy.com

Never underestimate the power of your giving. However inconsequential it may seem to you. What you give, matters. Always. The love you spread, the joy you sprinkle, all of it matters.

Find your purpose. Make it your bliss.

processed_eba4c19d-158d-4503-8ae2-32ff14www.giphy.com

What is it that gets your heart racing? What is that one thing or that odd bunch of things which makes you feel alive with a capital A? Follow it relentlessly. Mercilessly. Make it your purpose. Make it your bliss.

Pay attention to your feelings and emotions.

processed_9756b3a8-8466-4edf-aba1-106d70www.giphy.com

The language of the heart may often seem absurd. But it is the wisest. Your feelings and emotions deserve to be heard. Allow them to surface. Pain, joy, happiness, anger, hurt, confusion, bliss. Allow them to flow.

Be gentle with yourself.

processed_adbfee4d-9100-4e67-b9b2-b8566cwww.giphy.com

You are the universe. There are stars and galaxies within you. Be kind to yourself. Love yourself right. Remind yourself every single day of your inner beauty. Be patient with your journey. Be patient with your healing.

You are safe.

processed_2fea8103-919c-4434-aa8e-cbdc62www.giphy.com

You are your home. You are your hero. And this universe holds you in a cocoon of love. You are safe. You are needed. You are taken care of.

Sweet soul, healing is a journey. And you deserve all your love. You, yes, you. As you are.

Just now, bongu_balraj said:

Ayipoyindha malli heart broken ah .... Manchidi Santhosham ..

hahaha no man db lo heart break ayna vala kosam.........................nakem heart breaks lev.................ayna okasari break aythe heart break antaru prathi sari aythe danine jeevitham sanka nakadam antaru................

1 hour ago, samajaaragamana said:

hahaha no man db lo heart break ayna vala kosam.........................nakem heart breaks lev.................ayna okasari break aythe heart break antaru prathi sari aythe danine jeevitham sanka nakadam antaru................

Experience Talks. Well done my Myaan

3 hours ago, samajaaragamana said:

Sanka baga nakuthunava baa