Travel options from Chicago airport (ORD) to Farmington MI

prathap300

Hi all,

My family is traveling from HYD to Chicago this month. I live in suburbs near Detroit, first i thought i can pick them up from Chicago airport and made reservation edo deal vachi unde, now due to some reasons im not able to go there and pick them up. Suggest cheyandi what is the best way to travel from chic airport to my place in Michigan other than flight travel. Uber cab best option eh na ? coz 2 piece baggage, 1 person  and one infant is traveling. thanks in advance. airport nundi direct ga unte best cost koncham ekkuvaina, but airport nundi malli megabus station or train station ante ne kastam, ivvanitlo mee experience use chesi suggestions ivvandi..... thank you

uber antha dhooram raaru..best way miindia lo evaranna student ni 7$ per hour some thing like that hire cheskuni rental car or you car ichi pampinchi pick cheskuni rammanu.may be you will end up paying 70$ to the student and another 100-130$ for car rental and gas so 200-250$ lo aipodhi

3 minutes ago, prathap300 said:

Hi all,

My family is traveling from HYD to Chicago this month. I live in suburbs near Detroit, first i thought i can pick them up from Chicago airport and made reservation edo deal vachi unde, now due to some reasons im not able to go there and pick them up. Suggest cheyandi what is the best way to travel from chic airport to my place in Michigan other than flight travel. Uber cab best option eh na ? coz 2 piece baggage, 1 person  and one infant is traveling. thanks in advance. airport nundi direct ga unte best cost koncham ekkuvaina, but airport nundi malli megabus station or train station ante ne kastam, ivvanitlo mee experience use chesi suggestions ivvandi..... thank you

Uber cab best option eh na ? ----------------Man what were u thinking, it is almost 4-5hrs drive and how can u trust a uber driver? ask a friend to pick up..........Never trust any can driver....

2 minutes ago, SeemaLekka said:

weekdays lo friends aina evaru kaliga untaru

nenu cheppindhi follow avvadam best ms chese telugu student ni pampadam and pay him money 

12 minutes ago, prathap300 said:

Hi all,

4 hours drive ki Uber hah? that too with infant.

Buses vuntayi from chicago airport to detriot , check them and infant vundaga.. due to some reasons vellalekapovatam enti man? Are they coming to USA first time?

15 minutes ago, prathap300 said:

Hi all,

Book a domestic flight from Chicago to Detroit Man. It should not cost you more than $150 per ticket. Check out Kayak and Hotwire.

vallani pick chesukonleni antha urgent pani emundhi man neeku. They are your family and family is the first priority kada?

jut think again and try to go and pick them.

7 minutes ago, bradbell said:

Book a domestic flight from Chicago to Detroit Man. It should not cost you more than $150 per ticket. Check out Kayak and Hotwire.

vallani pick chesukonleni antha urgent pani emundhi man neeku. They are your family and family is the first priority kada?

jut think again and try to go and pick them.

+1

12 minutes ago, DaleSteyn1 said:

nenu cheppindhi follow avvadam best ms chese telugu student ni pampadam and pay him money 

dorakali ga and infant kuda anta how can he trust that unknown student driver?

1 minute ago, SeemaLekka said:

dorakali ga and infant kuda anta how can he trust that unknown student driver?

trust ante kashtam asalu infant pettukuni deal bokka choosi vere ooruki konadame oka vintha inka telugu students doriki pampithe em kaadhu antha dangerous evaru undaru 

Just now, DaleSteyn1 said:

trust ante kashtam asalu infant pettukuni deal bokka choosi vere ooruki konadame oka vintha inka telugu students doriki pampithe em kaadhu antha dangerous evaru undaru 

1 minute ago, SeemaLekka said:

agreed TS has to take care anthe