My reponse to Immigration girls (emily) blog post

insighter242

Emily..first of all - no question abt the quality of information you provide through this blog...you are top notch

At the same time , this doesnt mean that the trust in you , will make your Partner good . And we can understand the support you are trying to provide to your partner , which should happen in any team...

Few things to note :

1. He wrote an open letter telling that he is misunderstood but why dont people have option to post comments. You are straightforward enough to field questions and answer comments , the only comments on his post are all praising him that he is god - This I think is basically an insult to the peoples intelligence - Yes some people are going to post nonsense out of the topic which can easily be removed

2. In the videos it is very clear that he is encouraging the employers to lobby against the benefit of employees and even suggests that everybody should easily be able able to contribute $1000. I know the common answer to this is "out of context" I have played the videos many times and there is nothing to understand from the context here.

3. People are concerned not because of what was spoken in the video , but if these are the kind of blatant discussions that are happening openly - then what else might be happening behind the closed doors.

4. In the meeting , one of the organizer says that they have to increase the time the employee stays with a  company as its coming down from 5 yrs to 1yr and does this gentleman want to do this by providing better benefits , by being honest , by providing training - NO , he wants to retain the employees by delaying their immigration process. Why would Mr Rahul want to be part of such meetings

5. One more important thing is that - People are not going to just change their opinion when they hear statements like "make it very clear that this is nothing more than an unfortunate misunderstanding and could not be further from the truth."  and about ReddyandNeumann "values" and other big english words - Explain in a simple language why he thinks its a misunderstanding

6. Just because he came through the same tough immigration process that each one of us going through - does not make him a saint or does not automatically make him a good person. All the Employers have gone through the same process as we are going through but I dont need to tell you how crooked they are ...

Summary : Rather than releasing a carefully crafted and worded press note , Mr Rahul should try to restore the trust by actually "ACTING" in the interest of employees and " PROVE BY HIS ACTIONS" that he is not in this just to make money from employers .

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kalam_Youtheman

• acuman

• insighter242

• TampaChinnodu

5 hours ago, insighter242 said:

Emily..first of all - no question abt the quality of information you provide through this blog...you are top notch

At the same time , this doesnt mean that the trust in you , will make your Partner good . And we can understand the support you are trying to provide to your partner , which should happen in any team...

Few things to note :

1. He wrote an open letter telling that he is misunderstood but why dont people have option to post comments. You are straightforward enough to field questions and answer comments , the only comments on his post are all praising him that he is god - This I think is basically an insult to the peoples intelligence - Yes some people are going to post nonsense out of the topic which can easily be removed

2. In the videos it is very clear that he is encouraging the employers to lobby against the benefit of employees and even suggests that everybody should easily be able able to contribute $1000. I know the common answer to this is "out of context" I have played the videos many times and there is nothing to understand from the context here.

3. People are concerned not because of what was spoken in the video , but if these are the kind of blatant discussions that are happening openly - then what else might be happening behind the closed doors.

4. In the meeting , one of the organizer says that they have to increase the time the employee stays with a  company as its coming down from 5 yrs to 1yr and does this gentleman want to do this by providing better benefits , by being honest , by providing training - NO , he wants to retain the employees by delaying their immigration process. Why would Mr Rahul want to be part of such meetings

5. One more important thing is that - People are not going to just change their opinion when they hear statements like "make it very clear that this is nothing more than an unfortunate misunderstanding and could not be further from the truth."  and about ReddyandNeumann "values" and other big english words - Explain in a simple language why he thinks its a misunderstanding

6. Just because he came through the same tough immigration process that each one of us going through - does not make him a saint or does not automatically make him a good person. All the Employers have gone through the same process as we are going through but I dont need to tell you how crooked they are ...

Summary : Rather than releasing a carefully crafted and worded press note , Mr Rahul should try to restore the trust by actually "ACTING" in the interest of employees and " PROVE BY HIS ACTIONS" that he is not in this just to make money from employers .

Chala baga rasav

6 hours ago, insighter242 said:

Few things to note :

What a response? Nobody beat this. Good work.

Few things to note :

Endi vaa idi?

Few things to note :

great post 

Few things to note :

Most Sensible reply and you covered all the points..*=:

Super post ba .. but Immigration forum lo chala mandi ilaa point raasi post chesaaru but she is moderating them out and only allowing the positive posts which praise them.

I wonder if all Immigration lawyers are like him. If so we are screwed man ..a

and whaaaatt thhhh   **uuuuckkk     is Lewis Guitterez doing in their meeting. I am now convinced that these mestris lobbied and made VisaGate happen and watered down I140 EAD.

This is the guy who took my money to file my 485 before the visagate happened. I sent him and my employer a letter to give my money back.. asap .. arse wholeee

percentage of employees reaching out to attorneys for immi issues is less than 10%. most of the time employer chooses the attorney for your immigration process. so manam vaadu entha bad anukunna entha thittukunna vadiki farak padadhu

GC vachinaa vaale aaa  positive replies ichaaaru aaa immi blog lo...ame anni approve chesthaaledhuu..vaalaki anukulaanga unnave approve chesthundhii...akkad acomment petti waste... FB and twitter lo circulate cheyyadam bestt neee reply ni