• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kalam_Youtheman

• acuman

• insighter242

• TampaChinnodu

well written bro. these crooks have thick skin, i have started tweeting to u-s-c-i-s abt this, ofcourse i dont think those bunch of school kids wud do anything

1 minute ago, boeing747 said:

well written bro. these crooks have thick skin, i have started tweeting to u-s-c-i-s abt this, ofcourse i dont think those bunch of school kids wud do anything

U r right 90% akkada w/ hs degree.

LMAO

31 minutes ago, acuman said:

Sure, 

good name now on call itserve members and co as TX Gulte.

new word added to afdb dictionary.

Declaring here new word.

mann Gulte varaku baagundhi but TX endhuku mann mundu.. mem TX vaasulam fight lo milk sharing chesthunam ga

Emily nueman... The Partner of rahul reddy wrote an article on the IT serve issue on her website immigrationgirl.com 

She is trying to cover the situation... She is answering the comments. Please post all the comments there... 

Emily, you’re a legend. No-one who follows your work, writing and blog would even think to call you evil or dirty lawyer. There are so many racists who have found an outlet for their misplaced hate as anti-immigration and made it serious business by tying it to modern politics. Your knowledge, skill and dedication is truly amazing and coupled with the sincerity and generosity that you show, you’re head and shoulders above anything else out there. Perhaps this makes you a target but we who read all your posts and answers understand you and truly appreciate you.

37 minutes ago, bob177 said:

Emily nueman... The Partner of rahul reddy wrote an article on the IT serve issue on her website immigrationgirl.com 

She is trying to cover the situation... She is answering the comments. Please post all the comments there... 

google/Yelp/YellowPages  lo best bro...evvaruu manipulate cheyyaleruuuu reviews ni

http://www.yelp.com/biz/reddy-and-neumann-p-c-houston

http://www.yellowpages.com/houston-tx/mip/reddy-neumann-pc-203882

google reviews link unte post cheyyandi ikkada