• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kalam_Youtheman

• acuman

• insighter242

• TampaChinnodu

GP, law firm respind avvakapothey nijam anukuntaaru ani edho respond ayyaru langa.pulkha drive blog tho anthey.. andhariki gc lu or ead lu vasthey attorneys ki kuda pani undadhu ani adhariki thelusu ead renewal u can do on ur own..

4 hours ago, Balibabu said:

Thanks to whoever posted this in that forum..

Also thanks all guys .. I still did not check if this was allowed in the blog-obviously they will be moderating ... The post was made assuming that Emily is atleast honest , she could easily moderate and not allow that post.. I will still have to check..

bhayyas..just checked ..akka post cheyyaledu ... which basically shows she is only posting some of them - it doesnt mean she is not posting any semi negative qns , she is posting some negative ones so as not to have questions on her credibility...

but summary is she also seems same like our Rahul reddy just with a good face.. as expected..when people frm ur own country are npt helping you ..why will americans help u in ur battle and to be frank i dont think we deserve help

I just tried convincing three of our telugu co-workers to sign on the petition - not even one signed , i even showed the response I got to prove that I already signed the petition

our slave world rocks....^^

1 minute ago, insighter242 said:

bhayyas..just checked ..akka post cheyyaledu ... which basically shows she is only posting some of them - it doesnt mean she is not posting any semi negative qns , she is posting some negative ones so as not to have questions on her credibility...

but summary is she also seems same like our Rahul reddy just with a good face.. as expected..when people frm ur own country are npt helping you ..why will americans help u in ur battle and to be frank i dont think we deserve help

I just tried convincing three of our telugu co-workers to sign on the petition - not even one signed , i even showed the response I got to prove that I already signed the petition

our slave world rocks....^^

moderated avi sigggu odilesaru vallu ..

this is the reply she posted on twitter when I questioned why you are selectively allowing the comments 

" Whatever I say, someone will find fault. So, I choose to keep the clutter off my site and continue to help people. "

so ameki mana reply "clutter" laga anipicchindi ...comments lo clutter undatam ento - and how this will effect the way she is helping people anedi mystery ...baby_dc1