Bay area Tennis pros come here -- Seeded player in town

dongakollu

Folks...any tennis pros/players  in bay area? Seeded player arrived from India and wanted me to find out if anyone is interested to play with him (MESSAGE ME ONLY IF UR COMMITTED TO PLAY)

best if available around east bay or san jose,milpitas area

31 minutes ago, dongakollu said:

Folks...any tennis pros/players  in bay area? Seeded player arrived from India and wanted me to find out if anyone is interested to play with him (MESSAGE ME ONLY IF UR COMMITTED TO PLAY)

best if available around east bay or san jose,milpitas area

I played for the USTA so can't say I am seeded since I didn't play at the ATP level. But I live in San Francisco and can hit around the East Bay if you are serious. 

13 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

I played for the USTA so can't say I am seeded since I didn't play at the ATP level. But I live in San Francisco and can hit around the East Bay if you are serious. 

Are you guys actually serious, talking about playing at the ATP level like its nothing?

What is playing for the USTA? like national level tournaments for amateurs?

15 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

He is No.1 rank in India's 50+ category doubles (AISTA). Won against Sania Mirza's coach recently...Message me ur number and we can talk

3 minutes ago, dongakollu said:

He is No.1 rank in India's 50+ category doubles (AISTA). Won against Sania Mirza's coach recently...Message me ur number and we can talk

This is, by far, the best trolling I've seen on this db.

6 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

Are you guys actually serious, talking about playing at the ATP level like its nothing?

What is playing for the USTA? like national level tournaments for amateurs?

Did you read what I typed? Read it again. I never mentioned that I have played for the ATP. USTA conducts both professional and amateur tournaments, if you have played tennis at a reasonable level you would know how the USTA grading system works.

PS: I know some USTA 5.0 players who have played at the futures events. So a good USTA 5.0 is capable of making it to the ATP.

3 hours ago, dongakollu said:

Who's Sania Mirza's coach?

6 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Did you read what I typed? Read it again. I never mentioned that I have played for the ATP. USTA conducts both professional and amateur tournaments, if you have played tennis at a reasonable level you would know how the USTA grading system works.

PS: I know some USTA 5.0 players who have played at the futures events. So a good USTA 5.0 is capable of making it to the ATP.

No idea about USTA. I've played with 17yr olds who play at national level, while I was in India. I hardly won a couple games, never a set. I was the go-to hitting partner for all junior players in the club.

These days I only play with a ball machine, and with my wife, who at best plays at 3.0 level.

I didn't realise USTA was that competitive. Btw, Futures is not organized by ATP. It is organized by ITF. I was confused why people were throwing around the word 'seeded' so carelessly.