na dosth gadi situation, 45,000$ due from employer,

yy71

1 minute ago, kasi said:

bhayya, these employers are hardcore waste fellow...they know you cant do anything 

find his wife`s number, before calling her, call you employer multiple time....then call his wife and tell her that you are going to proceed legally and tell her if you win the case, her husband will have to go jail and she and kids is will left on road

Then find the city he lives in, FB lo city associations untay....TANA THANDHANA ani....a group lo ila pettu " If you know Mr.XYZ, please let me know, he cheated me and vows me a lot of money ani "

If all these doesnt work, goto labor n file a case 

PS: one of my close friend did, i was involved too and he atleast got most of the money 

GOOD LUCK

PS: nuvu entha errii puuvu kakapothea 45K aaa......vadu yedava mosam chesthadhu!!!! nee buddhi emyndhi??? yekka nunchi vastharuraaa meerantha...PITY YOU BRO....

paina bold dhi first cheyyyaliiii..meeegitha vanni waste a

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kasi

• jailokesh

• Balibabu

• bhaigan

Top Posters In This Topic

Gather all the timesheets that you worked for the months that they didnt pay and get the timesheet of the month that he must have paid correctly.

and then hire an attorney and send a legal notice to the employer..adhi chaalu, vadiki pant lo shivers vasthay..and he will start negoitations.

your attorney can sue him for 200K, when the employer come to a negotiation, he might offer you to pay all the due that he owes you, but do not agree to it..

demand atleast 100k-150k. this will work. we had similar case in 2015 and the employer startred bleeding like a hell when my friend filed a case..

15 minutes ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

bold chesindhi waste.....you wont be having guts to file a case if you have a fake resume...come to real world.......employer ki thelidhu anukuntunava??? ila case veyochu ani......raja vallu ani vadileskoni unatru 

man urke case case antaru....intha chaduvkunnam manaki teliyadha case veyochu ani...suggestions adginappudu TS should give full details..then only someone can suggest...

ila caselu vesi un successful aina vallu telusu naku...but adhantha waste kani first employer ni approach ainappudu whats is employers reply...adhi cheppu TS

29 minutes ago, kasi said:

bhayya, these employers are hardcore waste fellow...they know you cant do anything 

find his wife`s number, before calling her, call you employer multiple time....then call his wife and tell her that you are going to proceed legally and tell her if you win the case, her husband will have to go jail and she and kids is will left on road

Then find the city he lives in, FB lo city associations untay....TANA THANDHANA ani....a group lo ila pettu " If you know Mr.XYZ, please let me know, he cheated me and vows me a lot of money ani "

PS: one of my close friend did, i was involved too and he atleast got most of the money 

GOOD LUCK

PS: nuvu entha errii puuvu kakapothea 45K aaa......vadu yedava mosam chesthadhu!!!! nee buddhi emyndhi??? yekka nunchi vastharuraaa meerantha...PITY YOU BRO....

gp ,mee frnd amount yentha?

e thread time pass ki vesi unte mana time bokka

The reason I said to consult attorney is , attorney vallu clear ga ni case details motham thelsukoni ni options ento anedi cheptharu that's all, I am not saying to file a case..consultation fee thakkuva untadi... I am only saying to find out what your options are first then you can weigh based on your situation.

39 minutes ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

41 minutes ago, kasi said:

GOOD LUCK

gp bhayya.

chala organisations unnayi ipudu, edo oka organisation lo unde untadu.

post employer name ...

40 minutes ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

go to labor n file a case?

--what are the Steps involved into this?

idi tym pass thedu laga kanipisthundhi.. oka reply ledu TS nundi..

emo ee thedu esindhi oka mestri emo mana spandanalu etla undho telusukoniki undachu ga

34 minutes ago, kasi said:

bold chesindhi waste.....you wont be having guts to file a case if you have a fake resume...come to real world.......employer ki thelidhu anukuntunava??? ila case veyochu ani......raja vallu ani vadileskoni unatru 

Lol... okkasari employer ala case vesthe.,,aa employer bhatthukuu bustand a uncle... DOL doest care what employee has on his/her  resume ...all it cares is right to pay for employee..its employer mistake if he hired a fake guy..known truth...employer em peeekaleduuu in return he will be get jailed for fraud ( not paying employee)...

employee is safe until no status issues...

nuvvu zara nidra nunchi melko