how i saved an OPT student on her 1st job

yy71

I was working as a SAP consultant, joining date na reporting time was 8am CST. Office ki correct ga 7:45am ki velli i waiting at the desk. 8:10am ki some one came and said are you so and so... yes this ani in introduced myself. Desi ammai, looks like she is working in that org since may days. paper work aindhi,, then i went into my cubical. Lets meet in the meeting at 10am ani conference room chupinchindhi.  oka 30mins she came back with my office laptop and bag. So i started setting up my SAP access and emails and all. 

I asked her "can you please help me with the business process documentation" ani adiganu, she replied "u just joined just relax u will get everything one by one" adhi.....pitchidhi edho excitement lo unnanu anukundhemo ani....i was just reading businessinsider website. 

10 ki she came and said lets go for the meeting ani went into meeting room. meeting room lo i was introduced to all the other colleagues and i started asking them what do you so which module do you work ani.....thelusukundham ani andariki adugutunna,...american aithe adiginadhaniki baga amswer etcharu,...desi matram edho cheppalani....so and so module ani chepparu.

meeting lo they asked me if i can drive the call i said yes i can but i dont know about ur business process, team and team hierarchy. oka ameican drove the call and he helped me to understand the teams, their location in USA, business part they are working on, hierarchy and all.

Desi ppl matram they showed attitude,...edu 1st day ne intha adugutunnadu ani. 

11 ki back to my desk and an american came to my desk and said lets take lunch together at 12,...nenu sare annanu.