emergency situation

Calif_14

due to my visa issues ,I have to go back to india in 4 weeks ...I do have real time 5 years of experience ...naaku india lo no contacts or no friends who can refer me to some decent paying positions in Hyderabad ..asalu ela start cheyali job search ......

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Calif_14

• posanikrishnamurali

• Balibabu

• Cooldude4321

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Calif_14 said:

due to my visa issues ,I have to go back to india in 4 weeks ...I do have real time 5 years of experience ...naaku india lo no contacts or no friends who can refer me to some decent paying positions in Hyderabad ..asalu ela start cheyali job search ......

no one can get you into any position the moment start search bro, mostly can refer but normal search process ee inka and experience undi anav kabati chances kncham ekuva ani i believe... ATB bro 

11 minutes ago, Calif_14 said:

em visa issue man....chepthe hope someone may give you good advice

4 minutes ago, 4Vikram said:

no one can get you into any position the moment start search bro, mostly can refer but normal search process ee inka and experience undi anav kabati chances kncham ekuva ani i believe... ATB bro 

ikkada job search different and work environment koda ...india lo work environment and politics tallchukunty  bhyyam vestundhi ...... india lo ppl changed a lot ...humanity and kindness ki no value .....frankly I have to search and start my life from zero ...no big savings and normal middle class family ......

7 minutes ago, bommidailu said:

You will be totally fine .. any offshore companies will love you for Client facing experience.

naa technology ki Hyderabad lo market ledhu ...

7 minutes ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

em visa issue man....chepthe hope someone may give you good advice

naa visa is dependent on my partner and now we entered final decree of divorce...so within 4 weeks I ll be out of status ...approached couple of attorneys no help ...everyone advised me to go back ..

18 minutes ago, Calif_14 said:

did you check with the attorney which I shared last evening ? you're still not saying on which visa you're now

whether its India or US or any other country politics are very common its how you ignore and handle people

Just now, Cooldude4321 said:

did you check with the attorney which I shared last evening ? you're still not saying on which visa you're now

whether its India or US or any other country politics are very common its how you ignore and handle people

appointment tiskunna for today ...I am on ead (gc) ..my ex is primary applicant ..though I do have my ead valid till early next year ..attorney told me as soon as I enter into final decree of my divorce ..my ead becomes invalid immediately and I have to leave the country

1 minute ago, Calif_14 said:

appointment tiskunna for today ...I am on ead (gc) ..my ex is primary applicant ..though I do have my ead valid till early next year ..attorney told me as soon as I enter into final decree of my divorce ..my ead becomes invalid immediately and I have to leave the country

ead gc ante through marriage aa ? primary edo oka status vuntundhi kadha ...again unless your ex notifies uscis no one really cares about your status

continue some work based on ead and later change status 

1 minute ago, Cooldude4321 said:

ead gc ante through marriage aa ? primary edo oka status vuntundhi kadha ...again unless your ex notifies uscis no one really cares about your status

continue some work based on ead and later change status 

earlier iam on h4 (which is not valid anymore)later ead (gc) .....my ex is palnning to get married and ofcourse he has to and will inform uscis .....status change kosam for sure I have to go back to india ani .....