how to improve English...

optimusprime

I am working and  all of my colleagues r Desi's and telugu only ...in my entire day hardly speaking in English ...last week I was in meeting and  I was not getting few words while speaking ... what to do

7 minutes ago, optimusprime said:

I am working and  all of my colleagues r Desi's and telugu only ...in my entire day hardly speaking in English ...last week I was in meeting and  I was not getting few words while speaking ... what to do

Read as much as you can and practice. Join toastmasters club near to you to practice.

20 minutes ago, optimusprime said:

contact narsi...

Try and describe what you do, what's happening around you, to yourself, in simple words. Means start thinking in English.

For decent sentence structuring, pick up random magazine. Preferably something light. Like fashion, sports, entertainment based ones. Forget the sentences in these magazines that end with quotations.

Do not pick on your coworkers banter at work (in case they are Americans). It is not useful at all. It makes you look like a dcik when you try to talk like they do.

For us non-native speakers, focus on the, 'what we want to say', is more important than actually having a lively conversation with some random American. Even if that happens, stick to your guns, and stay on course.

Don't use words/phrases you don't understand, until you are comfortable with them. It may happen after you have read/heard them a hundred times in different sentences. So be patient.

It'll take some time. and you'll probably even unconsciously pick up accents.

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, optimusprime said:

tcs cts mnc's lo kakuna vere direct financial clients ki chey real time lo matladalsi osthadi melliga u will learn...

Just now, BommaliNinnodhala said:

tcs cts mnc's lo kakuna vere direct financial clients ki chey real time lo matladalsi osthadi melliga u will learn...

english nerchukodaniki job maramantava ....

4 minutes ago, Spartan said:

english nerchukodaniki job maramantava ....

push unte ne kda janaaalu kastapadi nerchukuntaaru...lekapothe they will search easy ways and end up in black hole

In one sentence. ..

stop converting telugu sentence to English,.. change the voice - passive to active and vice versa

Be slow and clear while speaking and use grammar properly...

for eg. "How to improve English ?" is wrong . "How can I improve my English ?" is correct

2 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

Be slow and clear while speaking and use grammar properly...

for eg. "How to improve English ?" is wrong . "How can I improve my English ?" is correct

Eye opening message ...