Parnts viiisa sponzer questions

rrc_2015

Can both kids (son & daughter .. / son & daughter in-law) sponser for b2 visa ?

Or it should be always one person ??

I mean .....  2 people sponsor chesthe easy avthadaa ??

Just now, rrc_2015 said:

Can both kids (son & daughter .. / son & daughter in-law) sponser for b2 visa ?

Or it should be always one person ??

I mean .....  2 people sponsor chesthe easy avthadaa ??

any one can sponsor. I sponsored to my parents in law and her daughter also sponsored 

Is bank letter compulsory??

I don't have any bank balance in last few months. This month I lended some money from friends (10k) to show up in one statement.  Am I doing correst ????

7 hours ago, rrc_2015 said:

I don't have any bank balance in last few months. This month I lended some money from friends (10k) to show up in one statement.  Am I doing correst ????

Not required 

9 hours ago, rrc_2015 said:

Vunchithey better.. interview date eppudu? elagu 10k lend chesav.. kadha.. interview date one week mundu bank lo letter teesuko.. and send that scan copy to your parents

Do not fake anything. Submit all genuine documents.Even if parents are rtired and doing nothing that is fine too with the Visa Officer.
AS for the bank balance 10k is good enough. and One person sponsor is good enough.
Visa Officer will only see if parents are intended to come back to home country after US Visit. While they go for an interview, make sure
they have a good answer to come back. Few exmaples: 
1)If you have a sibling living in India, your parents can tell that they have to look after their younger/elder 
son/daughter.
2) IF your parents have agriculter lands, they can tell that they have to come back for Kharif Crop
3) If you have grand parents, they can tell they have to look after their grand parents.

so the whole point is do not lie, give straight answers and confidnet answers.

1 hour ago, gunturodu1 said:

Vunchithey better.. interview date eppudu? elagu 10k lend chesav.. kadha.. interview date one week mundu bank lo letter teesuko.. and send that scan copy to your parents

Every month 1st ki bank will send a estatement to me for that month ... would that not sufficient ???

Y should we need a letter...  ???? What should I ask the bank ?

1 hour ago, Tywin_Lannister said:

Do not fake anything. Submit all genuine documents.Even if parents are rtired and doing nothing that is fine too with the Visa Officer.
AS for the bank balance 10k is good enough. and One person sponsor is good enough.
Visa Officer will only see if parents are intended to come back to home country after US Visit. While they go for an interview, make sure
they have a good answer to come back. Few exmaples: 
1)If you have a sibling living in India, your parents can tell that they have to look after their younger/elder 
son/daughter.
2) IF your parents have agriculter lands, they can tell that they have to come back for Kharif Crop
3) If you have grand parents, they can tell they have to look after their grand parents.

so the whole point is do not lie, give straight answers and confidnet answers.

son/daughter.

- Both me and my sister are in US

- We dont have any lands.

- No grand parents too .... 

The Q is - Can we say that we have grand parents .. will they ever know ? 

3 minutes ago, rrc_2015 said:

son/daughter.

- Both me and my sister are in US

- We dont have any lands.

- No grand parents too .... 

The Q is - Can we say that we have grand parents .. will they ever know ? 

yes, you can tell them you have grand parents. grand parents can be anybody, any avva inyour hometown..

7 minutes ago, rrc_2015 said:

Every month 1st ki bank will send a estatement to me for that month ... would that not sufficient ???

you dont need any special letter. just your monthly statement is good enough.

Bro..these are standard documents..they may not ask all but safe to keep ready

Copy of my H1B approval (Form I-797).
Copy of my Passport, Visa along with I-94.
Employment letter
Copy of my last three Bank statements.
Bank Account verification letter.
Copies of last three salary statements
Copies of last year Tax Returns –W2forms.
DS forms 
Form I-134 ( Optional )

Assets ki..polam patta book or home land(inti pannu etc)..

6 minutes ago, Tywin_Lannister said:

you dont need any special letter. just your monthly statement is good enough.

14 minutes ago, rrc_2015 said:

Instead of monthly statement, i asked for my account statement from bank. Vallu general ga current balance  ani overall ga letter istharu. Nenu monthly statement enduku pettaledu ante.. i lend some money from my freinds to show. Monthly balance lo easy ga telusthundhi ani overall ga teesukunna..

General ga statement nuvvu bank lo walk in chesi teesukovacchu.. naa case lo at that time nenu omaha lo vunde.. akkada chase ledu.. So i called the bank customer care and requested for the statement. They sent it to me via mail

Just now, gunturodu1 said:

Instead of monthly statement, i asked for my account statement from bank. Vallu general ga current balance  ani overall ga letter istharu. Nenu monthly statement enduku pettaledu ante.. i lend some money from my freinds to show. Monthly balance lo easy ga telusthundhi ani overall ga teesukunna..

General ga statement nuvvu bank lo walk in chesi teesukovacchu.. naa case lo at that time nenu omaha lo vunde.. akkada chase ledu.. So i called the bank customer care and requested for the statement. They sent it to me via mail

additonal documents is always good to carry. No harm