Friend valla akka ni love chesthey Thappu ah ?

nken9354

She also loves me, we both told in our home. No one is accepting because she is my friends elder sister and 2 years older than me, she waited all these years, she has been rejecting matches from past 2 years, 3 weeks before we told in girls home and they house arrested her. My friend also got very angry and disappointed, but we convinced him and he was like ok with it but stopped talking to me,  but our parents are not accepting. Her dad is very strict and knows me very well that I have guts to take her and marry outside if she comes out of the house, and my friend is saying that do what ever you want but I will not help in anything and stopped talking to me. They have house arrested her and not letting her out and even to talk on the phone with anybody. Don't know what to do. Ran out of Ideas ?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pulibidda

• 1Nenokkadine

• GunturGongura

• naaperubond

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, psycopk said:

first convince your parents.. and go and talk to girls dad with your family.... if he is not convinced leaver her and move on.. dont make a mess out of this

Preminchina vyakthi mana life Lo undakapothe life long aa manishi pade baadha raathi gunde vi neekem telesankul :(

5 minutes ago, nken9354 said:

She also loves me, we both told in our home. No one is accepting because she is my friends elder sister and 2 years older than me, she waited all these years, she has been rejecting matches from past 2 years, 3 weeks before we told in girls home and they house arrested her. My friend also got very angry and disappointed, but we convinced him and he was like ok with it but stopped talking to me,  but our parents are not accepting. Her dad is very strict and knows me very well that I have guts to take her and marry outside if she comes out of the house, and my friend is saying that do what ever you want but I will not help in anything and stopped talking to me. They have house arrested her and not letting her out and even to talk on the phone with anybody. Don't know what to do. Ran out of Ideas ?

Friend valla sister, mana sister tho samanam ga babai ala ela love sesav, ento emo ee next generation youth asalu ardham kavatledhu naku ....

first try to convince your parents and make them talk to their parents... me friend gadidi emundi ivala kakapothe repu aina convince aitadu and will be fine.. try the max to convince both of them and then see 

11 minutes ago, nken9354 said:

best idea suiside cheskoni chachi po nee vala ee prapanchaniki use am ledu....

2 minutes ago, 4Vikram said:

first try to convince your parents and make them talk to their parents... me friend gadidi emundi ivala kakapothe repu aina convince aitadu and will be fine.. try the max to convince both of them and then see 

+1

• 4Vikram

1 hour ago, nken9354 said:

&*5