vpn issue

nikhilboorla

I have registered in one website to do some tasks and earn money but problem is it is allowed to do the tasks only in US.As i am in india,i have installed zenmate and started using virtually but it tracked it and banned my account.How to solve this issue??Is there any way to hide our ip address and use this website in india(or other countries)??

most of the chillar s/w doesnt wrk.. you need to pay a good amt of money fr the app or need to have knowledge abt masking. ayina aa site Ind lo wrk avatledu ante daniki oo reason untadhi ga nd how do you get paid mann?

1 hour ago, nikhilboorla said:

I have registered in one website to do some tasks and earn money but problem is it is allowed to do the tasks only in US.As i am in india,i have installed zenmate and started using virtually but it tracked it and banned my account.How to solve this issue??Is there any way to hide our ip address and use this website in india(or other countries)??

em website adhi ...nenu try chestha ...register avataniki

i used to earn 100$(6500/-) per month as partime which is very good in india...but you need a valid Paypal ID and US address as it will send verfication PIN to that address

not like that...do surveys,writing reviews and comments on youtube,tweeting in twitter,downloading addons ila chaala unnai.....easy ga 10-15$/day earn cheyachu...