H1 denied. Need suggestions

Rate this topic

trikens33

My current i94 expired in April 1 2016, and extension was denied
recently yet to get denial notice.

what are my options what do you suggest to do please help.

if i apply with new employer what are the chances of approval?

if i get approved what are the chances of getting i94 with the approval ?

Are u asking permitation and combination ratio for success, please join college immediately like GBC to be on safer side otherwise you wll be in out of status and try to do h1 transfer to other employer asap

I was in the same position last year. My H1 extension got denied and by then it was already 2 months that my old I-94 expired. First thing dont panic, I have some out if it successfully and back in US in 2 months after the denial. All you need is a client letter and vendor letter to file another H1.

In my case, I filed another H1 with the same employer, same vendor and same client. But, my employer hired attorney, paid him some $2000(of course he deducted it later from my account) and filed LCA with higher annual income changed the job description to appropriately and filed it in premium. I left the country after a week my employer received the notice.

Once your employer receives the notice, post hte reason for denial. We will get more insight after that.

You can either join a univ or leave the country. within a week is a good thing to do.

4 hours ago, Be_happy said:

I was in the same position last year. My H1 extension got denied and by then it was already 2 months that my old I-94 expired. First thing dont panic, I have some out if it successfully and back in US in 2 months after the denial. All you need is a client letter and vendor letter to file another H1.

In my case, I filed another H1 with the same employer, same vendor and same client. But, my employer hired attorney, paid him some $2000(of course he deducted it later from my account) and filed LCA with higher annual income changed the job description to appropriately and filed it in premium. I left the country after a week my employer received the notice.

Once your employer receives the notice, post hte reason for denial. We will get more insight after that.

You can either join a univ or leave the country. within a week is a good thing to do.

what was the reason for your extension denial . How was ur visa interview experience with new approved petition ..any questions asked related to previous denied petition in the interview ?

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/30/2016 at 6:22 PM, Krazi said:

what was the reason for your extension denial . How was ur visa interview experience with new approved petition ..any questions asked related to previous denied petition in the interview ?

Difference between education and job description. Visa interview was simple. Some common 6 questions about employer. No questions abt denied H1.

Thanks for the update BeHappy, its nice that you were able to be back.. 

in my case denial is because of employee- employer relationship. my prime vendor is apply my h1.. waiting for response.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all,

I've in the same boat. extension deny ayye chances ekkuvaga unnai. Can some one please clarify these doubts-

1. my company A has been bought by company B. been working with Company A as fulltime since 2013 , so attorney agency from company B filed my petition with company A details itself as the company A is still in transition towards company B. Received NOID due to kalasala issues and attorney responded , but chances are weak for approval

2. lets say , naaku final denial vasthe, can attorney file my transfer petition under company B name? I understand that with my I-94 expired, I need to leave us but ala file chese chances unnaya? 

Please let me know.