iOS Swift/Objective-C training

coderios

Interested into learning iOS programming? contact me for further details. Email me at [email protected]

The training will be given online at a phase comfortable to you. Only genuinely interested candidates encouraged to apply.

This training will be a knowledge sharing session with casual discussions. The topics that are really important will be covered from basics to advanced as required.

The main purpose of this training to is not just to make the student understand the iOS concepts but to put the student in a position to face interviews confidently too. Enough personal guidance will be given in a right path to prepare for interviews.

If you already know any of the object oriented programming (C#, Java) - I will be able to relate the iOS programming concepts with them. Otherwise, detailed programming training will be given covering the object oriented programming which is essential to clear most of the job interviews and working too.

Since training is given person to person, you will have enough freedom to clear up your doubts and topics is covered at the phase of your understanding.

At high level, below is the summary of topics that will be covered in the training

1) iOS frameworks from basics to expert level

2) Swift or/and Objective-C languages

3) Object oriented programming, design concepts

4) Preparation for job interviews

5) Practical coding issues that are encountered in real time projects

6) Debugging skills etc.

From above topics you would understand, just learning coding is not enough and other aspects for successful programmer are equally important.

You will get the joy of coding from this training. All the best!

19 hours ago, coderios said:

Interested into learning iOS programming? contact me for further details. Email me at [email protected]

The training will be given online at a phase comfortable to you. Only genuinely interested candidates encouraged to apply.

This training will be a knowledge sharing session with casual discussions. The topics that are really important will be covered from basics to advanced as required.

The main purpose of this training to is not just to make the student understand the iOS concepts but to put the student in a position to face interviews confidently too. Enough personal guidance will be given in a right path to prepare for interviews.

If you already know any of the object oriented programming (C#, Java) - I will be able to relate the iOS programming concepts with them. Otherwise, detailed programming training will be given covering the object oriented programming which is essential to clear most of the job interviews and working too.

Since training is given person to person, you will have enough freedom to clear up your doubts and topics is covered at the phase of your understanding.

At high level, below is the summary of topics that will be covered in the training

1) iOS frameworks from basics to expert level

2) Swift or/and Objective-C languages

3) Object oriented programming, design concepts

4) Preparation for job interviews

5) Practical coding issues that are encountered in real time projects

6) Debugging skills etc.

From above topics you would understand, just learning coding is not enough and other aspects for successful programmer are equally important.

You will get the joy of coding from this training. All the best!