Here comes critic man, Jakkanna's review of JG

Kool_SRG

164540.JPG

Tollywood ace director fondly called Jakkanna is all praise for Jr NTR’s Janatha Garage. That's right. The director who saw Janata Garage special premiere show last night said he watched the film twice.

This is what the Rajamouli's much awaited tweet on Janata Garage reads like:

The combination of mohanlal garu and Tarak, the subtle intensity between them is the best thing i liked about #JanathaGarage. It is a joy to watch both outperforming each other. 

SSR  added: Feel proud the way tarak is planning his characters and career since temper. My friend Rajeev Kanakala gives a heart warming performance as a sincere govt clerk. Watched the film back to back twice and enjoyed it.

I think nothing more satisfies NTR's fans than his words on NTR's performance!

3 minutes ago, Prabhas_Fan said:

Friend gaadini short film chusi review cheppu ra ante balavantanga review cheppinattu undi

@3$%

Govt office lo edo scene chala baagundata mentioned in all reviews, more over Mohan Lal real asset antunnaru with dominating presence..

1 hour ago, Kool_SRG said:

164540.JPG

Tollywood ace director fondly called Jakkanna is all praise for Jr NTR’s Janatha Garage. That's right. The director who saw Janata Garage special premiere show last night said he watched the film twice.

This is what the Rajamouli's much awaited tweet on Janata Garage reads like:

The combination of mohanlal garu and Tarak, the subtle intensity between them is the best thing i liked about #JanathaGarage. It is a joy to watch both outperforming each other. 

SSR  added: Feel proud the way tarak is planning his characters and career since temper. My friend Rajeev Kanakala gives a heart warming performance as a sincere govt clerk. Watched the film back to back twice and enjoyed it.

I think nothing more satisfies NTR's fans than his words on NTR's performance!

back to back aa enjoi SSR..... cinema avg....meeru entha tweet chesina pedha farak padadhu....veedu veela relatives and frds movie tweets koncham over gaa pedahadu...