Great Andhra odu enti sudden ga PK meeda reverse ayyadu

BaabuBangaram

“I have no money, if you don’t watch my movies I will be in trouble. You haven’t seen Sardaar Gabbar Singh so I have no money now. Please watch my next films” – Pawan Kalyan at Tirupathi meeting on 27thAugust, 2016.

“I am not contesting the elections. I don’t even have enough money to run my house and office right now. So I can’t field candidates on Jana Sena party,” Pawan Kalyan at the launch of Jana Sena in 2014.

Pawan Kalyan has been stressing the fact that he has no money from the last two and half years. How much truth lies in his claims as he takes not less than Rs 20 cr for each movie as remuneration? Since 2014, he has done two movies, one as guest character and the other as hero. For the guest role in ‘Gopala Gopala’, he is said to have taken Rs 10 Cr remuneration. And for ‘Sardaar Gabbar Singh’, he took Rs 20 Cr remuneration. Although “Sardaar Gabbar Singh” flopped miserably, he didn’t lose anything from his remuneration, only he lost profits in the share.

So he earned Rs 30 cr and even if we deduct 30 % as Income Tax, his income is at 21 Cr in the last two years. Is Rs 21 Cr low amount to declare that he has not enough money? Or is expenditure so higher than this? There were talks that he paid huge amounts of money to his former wife Renu Desai as alimony, so he lost all the earnings. But this happened much before 2014 general elections.

Staff at his office are hardly three or four members and the office he has in Jubliee Hills doesn’t boast of much expenditure. So he has enough earnings. It is known fact that unlike other big heroes, he is not earning much as he does movies at leisure pace and doesn’t do commercial ads, etc. Still, he is earning good money.

He may now receive advance amounts from producers A M Rathnam and S Radhakrishna as he agreed to do movies for them after completing his current film under the direction of Dolly. From these movies alone he would receive another 50 to 60 cr rupees as remuneration in the next two years.

Then why has he been echoing ‘beeda arupulu’ at every time? Has he is helping out to other people in secret way or he has plenty of old dues to clear them off? Or is it a political gimmick?

There were reports that he recently sold off his old vehicle to have some liquid cash. If this is true, he must be having some huge expenditures that we general public have no knowledge of

1 hour ago, BaabuBangaram said:

“I have no money, if you don’t watch my movies I will be in trouble. You haven’t seen Sardaar Gabbar Singh so I have no money now. Please watch my next films” – Pawan Kalyan at Tirupathi meeting on 27thAugust, 2016.

“I am not contesting the elections. I don’t even have enough money to run my house and office right now. So I can’t field candidates on Jana Sena party,” Pawan Kalyan at the launch of Jana Sena in 2014.

Pawan Kalyan has been stressing the fact that he has no money from the last two and half years. How much truth lies in his claims as he takes not less than Rs 20 cr for each movie as remuneration? Since 2014, he has done two movies, one as guest character and the other as hero. For the guest role in ‘Gopala Gopala’, he is said to have taken Rs 10 Cr remuneration. And for ‘Sardaar Gabbar Singh’, he took Rs 20 Cr remuneration. Although “Sardaar Gabbar Singh” flopped miserably, he didn’t lose anything from his remuneration, only he lost profits in the share.

So he earned Rs 30 cr and even if we deduct 30 % as Income Tax, his income is at 21 Cr in the last two years. Is Rs 21 Cr low amount to declare that he has not enough money? Or is expenditure so higher than this? There were talks that he paid huge amounts of money to his former wife Renu Desai as alimony, so he lost all the earnings. But this happened much before 2014 general elections.

Staff at his office are hardly three or four members and the office he has in Jubliee Hills doesn’t boast of much expenditure. So he has enough earnings. It is known fact that unlike other big heroes, he is not earning much as he does movies at leisure pace and doesn’t do commercial ads, etc. Still, he is earning good money.

He may now receive advance amounts from producers A M Rathnam and S Radhakrishna as he agreed to do movies for them after completing his current film under the direction of Dolly. From these movies alone he would receive another 50 to 60 cr rupees as remuneration in the next two years.

Then why has he been echoing ‘beeda arupulu’ at every time? Has he is helping out to other people in secret way or he has plenty of old dues to clear them off? Or is it a political gimmick?

There were reports that he recently sold off his old vehicle to have some liquid cash. If this is true, he must be having some huge expenditures that we general public have no knowledge of

last point aithe i knw its true , about a month or so ago his G55 AMG was for sale at a dealer that i knw , just 4-5k miles unnay car paina , he's still selling it off .... not sure if he's selling it because he's in need of money

20 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

last point aithe i knw its true , about a month or so ago his G55 AMG was for sale at a dealer that i knw , just 4-5k miles unnay car paina , he's still selling it off .... not sure if he's selling it because he's in need of money

not for money man....money ledhu anukunte hyd nunchi tpt ki 10K flight ticket pettukoni vasthada.....chennai nunchi 30 bouncers ni endhuku pilipinchukuntaadu....jus a publicity stunt..

3 minutes ago, BaabuBangaram said:

not for money man....money ledhu anukunte hyd nunchi tpt ki 10K flight ticket pettukoni vasthada.....chennai nunchi 30 bouncers ni endhuku pilipinchukuntaadu....jus a publicity stunt..

article lo raasina high maintenance ante adey ankunta @3$% 

5 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

article lo raasina high maintenance ante adey ankunta @3$% 

anthe kadha mari.....mana pawanistlu emo PK daggara dabbulu levu ani gofundme lo account kuda open cheyadaniki ready ayyaru.....car ammesadu ani thelisaka oopiri peelchukunnaru

6 minutes ago, Buttertheif said:

yes GA vaadiki assalu ledhu appati nundi tom bhayya kooda PK ki against ayyadu

site maintenance ki PK pans dabbulu ivvadam manesinattu vunnaru

9 hours ago, BUDDY said:

Ammesindu vehicle already.