KCR Kutra-OLA Cabs Shocks with 9 Lakhs Bill For 450 Kms!

mudragadav2

This might be shocking you all, OLA which is very famous at call taxi services at your needy destinations. Recently this company surprised their customer with Rs. 9,15,887/- where he took this cab for Nizambad and returned on the same day which is around 450Kms.

Mr. Rathish Sekhar who is an consultant working on government projects has taken OLA cabs on his official work, it is round trip to Nizambad on 24th August. He started at Jubliee Hills early in the morning at 7:57am and returned back in the same can at 5:16pm, between he opted for just two hours break while in the journey.

"When I booked the cab the estimate shown on my phone was about Rs 5,000. When I actually returned, the bill showed Rs 9.15 lakh," Mr Sekhar said.

But his bill literally shocked him after knowing that is calculated 85,427kms as travelled distance, but his actual distance is just 450kms. Even the OLA driver felt embraced to discuss with the client, when client can actually buy two cars with the billed amount.

Finally their support team turned up and worked out for three days to submit invoice for Mr. Shekar and to give him actual bill of Rs. 4812 for 450kms .

They later apologized the client for the error in the system generated bill, where it actually lies in their software.