HI fRIENDS

ashokraju

Ashok Raju I like ur blog very much, I kno u for a long time frm NFDB... but it sucks aa nagrockz gaadu pedda topu veshalu vestunataadu kaani vaadu oka pedda gosi gadu anywayss keep up ur work..

Ashok Raju I like ur blog very much, I kno u for a long time frm NFDB... but it sucks aa nagrockz gaadu pedda topu veshalu vestunataadu kaani vaadu oka pedda gosi gadu anywayss keep up ur work..

nee id enti akkada...???

ante naa peru ashok Raju...

so baagundhi kada ani ashok The King ani pettesa...... :)

neku kkadu boss bagundalsindi..chude vallaki..anyway site bagane vundi.

Its good but your title should reveal about your content my advice is change the domain to something appropriate to content if not it looks like your personal blogs (small piece of advice donot reveal your name in your blog except in profile page if you are interested). #~`

And any visitors of a blog 50% of the users doesnt scroll till the end of your home page so make some interesting widget or some html or 3D slideshow carosuel to attract the user more than one page.    1h@

Check my blogs Non Stop Movies(Newly redesigned)  cheers12w and Non Stop TV(newly redesigned)  below to see what i am talking about....also i suggest you to use http://www.eblogtemplates.com/how-to-add-the-blogger-read-more-expandable-posts-link/]read more hack no one will be patient enough to read all posts on home page....

All d best  dancegdb

• 2 weeks later...

nice work......but you have too little information n that s common.

try to put some interesting stuff n useful information...

as HIfRIENDS suggested.....make some changes..

anyways...........good luck...