Help needed for Indian Passport Renewal in USA

shani

Hello Friends,

I'm new to AndhraFriends

My friend said i will get answers to all of my below questions for Passport renewal in NewYork. I'm in H1 

1) Modati passport lo india address vundi obvious ga. For renewal, can i keep same india address or is it mandatory to keep/change to  USA Address?
2) How/Where to notarize india address proof?

Bhaiya's can someone give me call and guide me how to renew passport. I don't have to time rectify  if i enter anything wrong. Please naku call chesi help cheyandi evarina please

4 zero enimidi 71enimidi 445yedu

1) You can keep same india address on passport, if your parents are not staying at that location then you have to provide address proof and change your india address.

2) you can notarize in ups stores.

see the process, few months back it was handed over to different company. Any qs post here.

aadhaar card or ration card or bank account book address proof ni velli notarize cheyanchali

notary alsu available in AAA for free or BOFA and CHASE bank for free.....

UPS charges like $2 per paper or so.....

@MegaPowerRockStar -->  Thank you very much for the reply. Na first passport 2007 lo apply chesanu and there is no change of home address in india

So, Permanent Address india fill chesanu as you said, so there is no need of "INDIA ADDRESS PROOF" am i correct? 

Nenu steps ani follow ayyaka, Submit Physical documents and application to ckgs Application centre ani below 8 docs list submit cheyamani adugutunaru but i don't see  asking INDIA Address proof anywhere. But few other blogs they said i also need to submit INDIA ADDRESS PROOF NOTARIZED.

Problem is, i don't have any bank accounts in Government bank in india

My voter card has wrong address

My pan card has no address mentioned.

Only address proof i have is Passport.

Below docs submit cheyamani vachindi while filling the forms.(Copy Notarized) 

1) Valid US residence proof with in jurisdiction of application.
2) Passport copies First five and last two pages
3) Online Passport Application from
4) Nationality Verification Form
5) CKGS Online Payment Receipt
6) US Legal Status
7) Photographs
8)Original Indian Passport

On 9/17/2016 at 1:07 PM, shani said:

@MegaPowerRockStar -->  Thank you very much for the reply. Na first passport 2007 lo apply chesanu and there is no change of home address in india

So, Permanent Address india fill chesanu as you said, so there is no need of "INDIA ADDRESS PROOF" am i correct? 

Nenu steps ani follow ayyaka, Submit Physical documents and application to ckgs Application centre ani below 8 docs list submit cheyamani adugutunaru but i don't see  asking INDIA Address proof anywhere. But few other blogs they said i also need to submit INDIA ADDRESS PROOF NOTARIZED.

Problem is, i don't have any bank accounts in Government bank in india

My voter card has wrong address

My pan card has no address mentioned.

Only address proof i have is Passport.

Below docs submit cheyamani vachindi while filling the forms.(Copy Notarized) 

1) Valid US residence proof with in jurisdiction of application.
2) Passport copies First five and last two pages
3) Online Passport Application from
4) Nationality Verification Form
5) CKGS Online Payment Receipt
6) US Legal Status
7) Photographs
8)Original Indian Passport

As i am aware, we dont need to send any indian address proof or notarise

I recently applied for renewal with a change in indian address. They asked me for proof of indian address. I had to scan and upload my birth certificate and telephone bill(with my fathers name on it). Thats because i do not have any other address proof in india. Also Ups charged me 60$ for the  notary  of my docs. I believe that is expensive and i did not know that we can go to a bank to get it done.