'I Wear More Clothes Than Baba Ramdev'

kiladi bullodu

Former Bigg Boss contestant Sofia Hayat, who had been known for her inordinate exposure (once she posted her complete naked picture on social media), one fine morning surprised everyone by announcing her decision of becoming a nun.

She changed her name to Gaia Mother Sofia and gave up materialist pleasures and glamorous lifestyle to take up spirituality. It seems that she is slowly announcing her comeback to her old-golden days with her eyeball-grabbing posts on Instagram. After receiving heavy negative reaction, possibly expected and intended, instead of mending her ways Sofia Hayat hit back with her latest pic in which she was dressed in a mere bathrobe, exposing her essentials. Making matters worse, she said that she was still wearing more clothes than Yoga guru Baba Ram Dev.

'Anyone who criticizes any skin show, I am still wearing more clothes than Baba Ram Dev. Anyone who judges and criticizes, needs to clean their minds and look at this picture, and indeed every woman as a sacred being of creation. A Goddess. When time began a woman on her period was considered sacred. Her blood was sacred. It was the sign of fertility. Now women hide the fact they are menstruating, and are considered unclean. Ask yourself why? The negative, masculine, left brained archon energy did this. Remove the programming of associating negativity with women. It is time. The sacred feminine energy is back and is here to stay in all her power, glory and fertility of the earth and LOVE,' Sofia Hayat wrote defending her dressing style.

- See more at: http://www.gulte.com/trending/52284/I-Wear-More-Clothes-Than-Baba-Ramdev#sthash.aOzlJQPj.dpuf

3 hours ago, kiladi bullodu said:

Former Bigg Boss contestant Sofia Hayat, who had been known for her inordinate exposure (once she posted her complete naked picture on social media), one fine morning surprised everyone by announcing her decision of becoming a nun.

She changed her name to Gaia Mother Sofia and gave up materialist pleasures and glamorous lifestyle to take up spirituality. It seems that she is slowly announcing her comeback to her old-golden days with her eyeball-grabbing posts on Instagram. After receiving heavy negative reaction, possibly expected and intended, instead of mending her ways Sofia Hayat hit back with her latest pic in which she was dressed in a mere bathrobe, exposing her essentials. Making matters worse, she said that she was still wearing more clothes than Yoga guru Baba Ram Dev.

'Anyone who criticizes any skin show, I am still wearing more clothes than Baba Ram Dev. Anyone who judges and criticizes, needs to clean their minds and look at this picture, and indeed every woman as a sacred being of creation. A Goddess. When time began a woman on her period was considered sacred. Her blood was sacred. It was the sign of fertility. Now women hide the fact they are menstruating, and are considered unclean. Ask yourself why? The negative, masculine, left brained archon energy did this. Remove the programming of associating negativity with women. It is time. The sacred feminine energy is back and is here to stay in all her power, glory and fertility of the earth and LOVE,' Sofia Hayat wrote defending her dressing style.

- See more at: http://www.gulte.com/trending/52284/I-Wear-More-Clothes-Than-Baba-Ramdev#sthash.aOzlJQPj.dpuf

Image result for brahmanandam gifs