Traffic ticket consequences

infoseeker786

Hi Friends,

I got a traffic ticket for 200$ for violating  Move over law(for driving in the lane beside cop car when his lights were on).When I searched online about this ticket ,I found it will add  3 points in driving history.I talked with a attorney and he is charging 300$ for removing the points from the history.300$ spend cheyadam worth for removing points? insurance perige chances unaya with points and future lo GC /h1b stamping ki emaina issue avocha with points?please help

2 minutes ago, infoseeker786 said:

Hi Friends,

I got a traffic ticket for 200$ for violating  Move over law(for driving in the lane beside cop car when his lights were on).When I searched online about this ticket ,I found it will add  3 points in driving history.I talked with a attorney and he is charging 300$ for removing the points from the history.300$ spend cheyadam worth for removing points? insurance perige chances unaya with points and future lo GC /h1b stamping ki emaina issue avocha with points?please help

SnsclGK.gif

42 minutes ago, infoseeker786 said:

Hi Friends,

ante vaadu light vesukoni pothunte.. nuvvu pakka lane lo same speed to unnava or vadini overtake chesava ?

1 minute ago, infoseeker786 said:

cop light vesukoni shoulder lo unnadu.nenu vadi pakka lane lo velanu.he told me oka lane gap vadalali anta when lights are on

cop light vesukoni shoulder lo unnadu-- ante stop chesi unnada ?

3 minutes ago, infoseeker786 said:

cop light vesukoni shoulder lo unnadu.nenu vadi pakka lane lo velanu.he told me oka lane gap vadalali anta when lights are on

yes, u need to do that.

because he or the passenger in front of him might be using the shoulder for traffic stop or emergency stop.

Cop khali ga without lights ante u can pass..but lights ON chesedi anduke..because they are doing something in that lane and they need some gap ani.

On Freeway lo can pass if u r taking exit. but u need to slowdown.

1 hour ago, infoseeker786 said:

Hi Friends,

$300 kateyi.... attorney ki.... ee points  and insurance ee tensions undav.... Best option ide

Hi Friends,

telugu lo rayi bro

Hi Friends,

allujulai.gif