Trump is going to win the US presidency.

lazybugger

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mahesh1

• lazybugger

• Quickgun_murugan

• YeddiBK

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

antha assam. I mean, liberals ki. 

Forget it. Enjoy the tax breaks, and the racist taunts @3$%

I don't think the racism increases when they are in power, they too will talk and act like they don't know anything about racism :) which is good

3 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

I don't think the racism increases when they are in power, they too will talk and act like they don't know anything about racism :) which is good

Who's 'they'? you mean Republicans?

Trump is not a Republican, man. he's a monster born out of White Power movement, RedPill subreddit pages & Evangelists . There will be open racism, and misogynism, even if he doesn't get elected. He woke up the sleeping beast.

If he does get elected, and the media starts attacking him, the reaction to these criticism will be bad to worse for non-whites. This is how I see it playing out. It is not like previous times. Trump won't come out and condemn this, just like Modi doesn't.

In India we are the aggressors. Here, we have to face the aggression. good luck :)

4 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Who's 'they'? you mean Republicans?

Trump is not a Republican, man. he's a monster born out of White Power movement, RedPill subreddit pages & Evangelists . There will be open racism, and misogynism, even if he doesn't get elected. He woke up the sleeping beast.

If he does get elected, and the media starts attacking him, the reaction to these criticism will be bad to worse for non-whites. This is how I see it playing out. It is not like previous times. Trump won't come out and condemn this, just like Modi doesn't.

In India we are the aggressors. Here, we have to face the aggression. good luck :)

No, I meant people who are supporting him because they think he is white supremacy's brand ambassador :)

Their ego will be satisfied and will mind their business. There will be some effect, but I don't think to the extent people are thinking.

5 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

No, I meant people who are supporting him because they think he is white supremacy's brand ambassador :)

Their ego will be satisfied and will mind their business. There will be some effect, but I don't think to the extent people are thinking.

Majority may mind their business, but a small percentage of his supporters won't.  They will keep up the pressure on him to be politically incorrect. it's enough to tilt the political discourse in the US.  

Do you even read the news from India? Have the attacks on dalits/muslims increased or not? Even though Modi openly ran on something called 'development'? His supporters know that he's Hindutva leader.

Same way, Trump supporters know that he's white power supporter. But thankfully, he's an attention hog, and he will listen to anyone who praises him. So when he finally turns on his supporters, the reaction to that betrayal of white cause, will be felt by non-whites.

We can see another Trump like person rise. But this time, he'll be a 1000 times more intelligent than Trump.