Avoid University hospitals & University Labs

turtle

Denemma picha expensive. One blood sample with three tests done. Charges are 800. insurance paid 500. i had to pay 300.

Naaku doubt vochi private hospital lo adigethe they would have charged 330 only to insurance and my poriton would have been 80. 

Emi cost raa naayana.

GunturGongura

Just now, turtle said:

India better any day for any medium or major things. ikkada vaachi pothundi.

Velle mundhu call cheyyali ee Univ hospitals ki. Same scenario faced but private hospital ki wented.

Just now, Idassamed said:

Velle mundhu call cheyyali ee Univ hospitals ki. Same scenario faced but private hospital ki wented.

Yah. nobody told me before this. this is second time i went to hospital in US. first time as a student but it was covered entirely since hospital & insurance are same organization.

Learnt lesson. Next time i will go to private hospital & private diagnostic labs. my colleague suggested me to go to Quest Diagnostics always as they are 100% covered with almost all insurances.  @~`

2 minutes ago, turtle said:

Yah. nobody told me before this. this is second time i went to hospital in US. first time as a student but it was covered entirely since hospital & insurance are same organization.

Learnt lesson. Next time i will go to private hospital & private diagnostic labs. my colleague suggested me to go to Quest Diagnostics always as they are 100% covered with almost all insurances.  @~`

and why did you go to lab anyway.. usually u go to clinics and they take blood samples for testing right?

17 minutes ago, turtle said:

Ala emi vundadu bro. It's patient responsibility to call insurance about coverages?

ela ante prathi provider chese treatment ki diagnosis and procedure codes vuntayi.

until unless emergency find those codes and call customer care, what covers and what not ?

and ask any places you get it done cheaper.

39 minutes ago, turtle said:

Denemma picha expensive. One blood sample with three tests done. Charges are 800. insurance paid 500. i had to pay 300.

Naaku doubt vochi private hospital lo adigethe they would have charged 330 only to insurance and my poriton would have been 80. 

Emi cost raa naayana.

GunturGongura

Back page visit chesava..blood test antunav lol..matter chepu

Annual physical tests ki pothey ne blood test ki bill pamparu endi ra maku sambandam ledu ani insurance idi diagnostics vadu chepparu reached hospital oka malli recheck chestham codes correctly used or not

3 hours ago, turtle said:

Emi cost raa naayana.

GunturGongura

next time go to parvati hospitals only man 

4 hours ago, turtle said:

Emi cost raa naayana.

GunturGongura

tumblr_mbtk1ixegx1qlzsfyo2_250_zps574db5