Manollu ekkada poina inte ana mata: NZ sends back 150 Hyderabad students for producing fake documents

Spartan

Hyderabad: Around 150 students from Hyderabad have been served deportation letters by the immigration department of New Zealand for producing fake documents while applying for student visas.

While the students are blaming their agents in Hyderabad and Punjab for the fake financial documents, the New Zealand government has categorically stated that the students can’t be exonerated.

Students, supported by Migrant Workers Association, staged a protest in Auckland on September 26 demanding justice. They claimed that they had spent around $20,000 to $25,000 dollars for admission, agents’ commission and fees.

One of the students, Hafiz Syed, told the media, “I came for studying Computers. It has been a nightmare for me and I am under terrible pressure. I am the only highly educated one in the family and with great difficulty my family spent the money on my education. I made a mistake trusting the agent blindly. We thought the agent would do things properly. We are victimised by the game played by the agent.”

Students engaged in crime: New Zealand
Around 150 students from Hyderabad have been served deportation letters by the New Zealand immigration department for producing fake documents.  One of the students Hafiz Syed said he had met a lawyer and had submitted a response to Immig-ration NZ. However, it was not accepted.

Radio NZ quoted tertiary education minister Steven Joyce: “Ultimately the students are responsible for what is submitted. It’s not just visas. Some of them engaged in crimes in NZ.”

Student Chinta Sunil said, “I arrived in NZ in November to study Business and was unaware that my visa papers were not legal. I paid $17,000 in fees and have spent around $20,000 after arriving here.”

3 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Hyderabad: Around 150 students from Hyderabad have been served deportation letters by the immigration department of New Zealand for producing fake documents while applying for student visas.

While the students are blaming their agents in Hyderabad and Punjab for the fake financial documents, the New Zealand government has categorically stated that the students can’t be exonerated.

Students, supported by Migrant Workers Association, staged a protest in Auckland on September 26 demanding justice. They claimed that they had spent around $20,000 to $25,000 dollars for admission, agents’ commission and fees.

One of the students, Hafiz Syed, told the media, “I came for studying Computers. It has been a nightmare for me and I am under terrible pressure. I am the only highly educated one in the family and with great difficulty my family spent the money on my education. I made a mistake trusting the agent blindly. We thought the agent would do things properly. We are victimised by the game played by the agent.”

Around 150 students from Hyderabad have been served deportation letters by the New Zealand immigration department for producing fake documents.  One of the students Hafiz Syed said he had met a lawyer and had submitted a response to Immig-ration NZ. However, it was not accepted.

Radio NZ quoted tertiary education minister Steven Joyce: “Ultimately the students are responsible for what is submitted. It’s not just visas. Some of them engaged in crimes in NZ.”

Student Chinta Sunil said, “I arrived in NZ in November to study Business and was unaware that my visa papers were not legal. I paid $17,000 in fees and have spent around $20,000 after arriving here.”

sad. but pake pakodis ki yeppudo okappudu chutney padudhi 

12 minutes ago, Spartan said:

tappu valladi kadu mana govt di........

16 minutes ago, Spartan said:

bl@st

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

super