feeling bad and irritated after an interview

MRI

yesterday we had interview of a guy with little experience.. i am senior manager.. i and few others did interview.. our department policy is to hire people only if all interviewers okays.. because of interview all of us wore button down shirts but were in casual attire.. one interviewer who recently became a lead came in "made in madras" t shirt.. i work very little with him but he has attitude.. he is head strong because of iit education.. i was in the room when he interviewed the guy and he asked questions in arrogant manner.. he interrogated kid but whatever the kid was saying he is not buying as if he is bsing.. i wouldn't say kid was smart but he was truthful.. this guy grilled him so much that candidate wasn't able to say anything.. his questions extended so much that he made candidate reveal some proprietary information too.. finally he rejected the candidate with arrogance.. saying he doesn't have impressive education and he did not answer questions.. moreover he is not fluent in english.. candidate was clear in english but had few telugu slang because he studied in telugu medium like me.. i was able to see myself in him.. but this bloody iit madras guy ruined everything.. i brought it to directors notice but i don't think he will benefit.. 

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• MRI

• Kalam_Youtheman

• mastercheif

10 minutes ago, MRI said:

yesterday we had interview of a guy with little experience.. i am senior manager.. i and few others did interview.. our department policy is to hire people only if all interviewers okays.. because of interview all of us wore button down shirts but were in casual attire.. one interviewer who recently became a lead came in "made in madras" t shirt.. i work very little with him but he has attitude.. he is head strong because of iit education.. i was in the room when he interviewed the guy and he asked questions in arrogant manner.. he interrogated kid but whatever the kid was saying he is not buying as if he is bsing.. i wouldn't say kid was smart but he was truthful.. this guy grilled him so much that candidate wasn't able to say anything.. his questions extended so much that he made candidate reveal some proprietary information too.. finally he rejected the candidate with arrogance.. saying he doesn't have impressive education and he did not answer questions.. moreover he is not fluent in english.. candidate was clear in english but had few telugu slang because he studied in telugu medium like me.. i was able to see myself in him.. but this bloody iit madras guy ruined everything.. i brought it to directors notice but i don't think he will benefit.. 

interview chese vallu kuda dress code follow avuthaara??oka sari Visa inc ki vella dheenamma sweat shirt and 3/4 th  lo vachhi interview chesadu nannu

1 minute ago, BaabuBangaram said:

interview chese vallu kuda dress code follow avuthaara??oka sari Visa inc ki vella dheenamma sweat shirt and 3/4 th  lo vachhi interview chesadu nannu

when you ask something from an interviewee it is the least you do by following the same.. you don't need to be like him.. but button down shirt or atleast plain polo is sensible

16 minutes ago, MRI said:

made in madras shirt?? enti bro ila kuda untada

11 minutes ago, BaabuBangaram said:

visa in virginia?