chicago lo

Don_Draper

ninna kaka monna oka abbai ni deport chesaru .. OPT nunchi h1b status change.. phone lo resumes check chesi questioning chesi return pampincharu..

jonas systems company name. whatsapp lo baga circulate avtundi pdf

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• xxxman

• Staysafebro

• xxxxmen

• ronitreddy

20 minutes ago, Don_Draper said:

ninna kaka monna oka abbai ni deport chesaru .. OPT nunchi h1b status change.. phone lo resumes check chesi questioning chesi return pampincharu..

jonas systems company name. whatsapp lo baga circulate avtundi pdf

naku ee concept ardam kadu mana resumes ela chustharu manam edo email open chesi istham ga valaki

1 hour ago, samaja_varagamana said:

naku ee concept ardam kadu mana resumes ela chustharu manam edo email open chesi istham ga valaki

vallu phone teskuntaru babu.. they have all rights to do so.. Image result for brahmi gifs

• Upvote 1

I'm ABC and I'm on STEM OPT Extension. I have graduated in 2014 December and started working with an Employer in Texas for 6 months (CPT-3 months, OPT-3 Months) from there I was hired by a company on Full time payroll that’s in Chicago, IL. 
And recently in 2016 the company filled my H1b and its got confirmed. Everything going good Till July. But due to cause of some emergency situation, I came to India for 3 weeks (at that time My H1b got confirmed but I'm still on STEM OPT Extension as H1b status will get activated from October).
While I'm returning, I was stopped at Immigration check at Chicago airport and the Immigration officer revoked my F1 visa and banned me for 5 years.

Reasons: 
1 - My SEVIS I'd was updated with 173 days unemployment and exactly from the start date of my OPT, which happened due to my college system error and I came to Know after doing a follow up with my university after my deportation. The officer asked me to provide any hard copy proving that I'm not employed for 173 days. My Bad I haven’t carried any hard copy at that time as I was continuing my employment with the employer from CPT t0 OPT and I do have offer letter at the time of CPT and he haven’t accounted it. Later university updated it accordingly.  
2 - The Immigration officer found a fake resume ( Not actually a fake resume because I do have real time experience in India for 3 years , as the employer asked me to updated the experience for 5 years as per the client requirement and I do have the experience documents with me but it notifies only 3 years). I tried to explain the situation but no use.  

But I haven’t attended any interview with any client and my resume is not much into marketing as I was not interested in working with that employer. Later with my original experience I was offered a full time job and moved from Texas to IL. 
The most interesting part comes over here. After 5 hours of questioner and everything, the Immigration officer came with “DETERMINATION OF INADMISSIBILITY" form and asked me to sign it. I just gone through the statements in the form and it stats “you are not a citizen or national of the USA and you are national of India who are trying to be a immigrant not in possession of a valid unexpired immigration visa reentry pursuit, border crossing card, or other valid entry document required by the Immigration and Nationality Act" . And my visa got cancelled with Prejudice pursuant to 22 CFR 41.122(h)(3)/(4) of the INA. And Immigration officer asked me to sign the form, but I refused to do it as that’s not my intent. So it ended up there and returned back to India.

So after follow up with my university and my company, my Sevis Id is still active and my H1b is still active. So I'm planning to attend H1b Visa interview in the month of November. So what will be the circumstances of accepting my visa? Is there any documentation I need to prepare in advance? Please advise me and your help will be much appreciated.

7 minutes ago, xxxxmen said:

I'm ABC and I'm on STEM OPT Extension. I have graduated in 2014 December and started working with an Employer in Texas for 6 months (CPT-3 months, OPT-3 Months) from there I was hired by a company on Full time payroll that’s in Chicago, IL. 
And recently in 2016 the company filled my H1b and its got confirmed. Everything going good Till July. But due to cause of some emergency situation, I came to India for 3 weeks (at that time My H1b got confirmed but I'm still on STEM OPT Extension as H1b status will get activated from October).
While I'm returning, I was stopped at Immigration check at Chicago airport and the Immigration officer revoked my F1 visa and banned me for 5 years.

Reasons: 
1 - My SEVIS I'd was updated with 173 days unemployment and exactly from the start date of my OPT, which happened due to my college system error and I came to Know after doing a follow up with my university after my deportation. The officer asked me to provide any hard copy proving that I'm not employed for 173 days. My Bad I haven’t carried any hard copy at that time as I was continuing my employment with the employer from CPT t0 OPT and I do have offer letter at the time of CPT and he haven’t accounted it. Later university updated it accordingly.  
2 - The Immigration officer found a fake resume ( Not actually a fake resume because I do have real time experience in India for 3 years , as the employer asked me to updated the experience for 5 years as per the client requirement and I do have the experience documents with me but it notifies only 3 years). I tried to explain the situation but no use.  

But I haven’t attended any interview with any client and my resume is not much into marketing as I was not interested in working with that employer. Later with my original experience I was offered a full time job and moved from Texas to IL. 
The most interesting part comes over here. After 5 hours of questioner and everything, the Immigration officer came with “DETERMINATION OF INADMISSIBILITY" form and asked me to sign it. I just gone through the statements in the form and it stats “you are not a citizen or national of the USA and you are national of India who are trying to be a immigrant not in possession of a valid unexpired immigration visa reentry pursuit, border crossing card, or other valid entry document required by the Immigration and Nationality Act" . And my visa got cancelled with Prejudice pursuant to 22 CFR 41.122(h)(3)/(4) of the INA. And Immigration officer asked me to sign the form, but I refused to do it as that’s not my intent. So it ended up there and returned back to India.

So after follow up with my university and my company, my Sevis Id is still active and my H1b is still active. So I'm planning to attend H1b Visa interview in the month of November. So what will be the circumstances of accepting my visa? Is there any documentation I need to prepare in advance? Please advise me and your help will be much appreciated.

Intha jarigina inka vaddamanukuntunnadu.