Bank of America: $75 or $100 cashback when you spend $30 in at&t

r2mbabu1

Check in your BankAmeriDeals for AT&T offer. Some users have $100 cashback and some have $75

All you need to do is activate that deal and make 2 transactions of $15 or more at att.com . you can buy accessories also.

I got $75 promotion and bought 2 moto e phones for $30 each. I have also used ebates for cashback. at the end I got $75 cashback from bofa and $23 cashback from ebates

the below are the steps I have followed if it helps for you.

1. Clear your browsing history and create a new ebates account using this link (new account to get $10 bonus as cash) 

2. In ebates search for AT&T Wireless and click on Shop Now button. It will open att.com site

3. now search for Motorola Moto E GoPhone which is available for $29.99 and add it to cart

5. Complete your purchase using your bank of america credit card or debit card. 

wait for few hours and repeat the above 5 steps 

Now you can see the status of at&t deal in bankamerideals changed to processing. 

You will get $11.50 cashback $1.5 + $10 bonus in each of your ebates account. Update your address and give your paypal email id in ebates. Cashback will be transferred to your paypal.

1 week after posting of 2 transaction in your account you can see cashback in earned section of deals, It will be added into your checking account.  

Note. If you use the ebates link I gave you will get $10 bonus after your first purchase of $25 or more. I also will get $5 for referring you. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, r2mbabu1 said:

Check in your BankAmeriDeals for AT&T offer. Some users have $100 cashback and some have $75

All you need to do is activate that deal and make 2 transactions of $15 or more at att.com . you can buy accessories also.

I got $75 promotion and bought 2 moto e phones for $30 each. I have also used ebates for cashback. at the end I got $75 cashback from bofa and $23 cashback from ebates

the below are the steps I have followed if it helps for you.

1. Clear your browsing history and create a new ebates account using this link (new account to get $10 bonus as cash) 

2. In ebates search for AT&T Wireless and click on Shop Now button. It will open att.com site

3. now search for Motorola Moto E GoPhone which is available for $29.99 and add it to cart

5. Complete your purchase using your bank of america credit card or debit card. 

wait for few hours and repeat the above 5 steps 

Now you can see the status of at&t deal in bankamerideals changed to processing. 

You will get $11.50 cashback $1.5 + $10 bonus in each of your ebates account. Update your address and give your paypal email id in ebates. Cashback will be transferred to your paypal.

1 week after posting of 2 transaction in your account you can see cashback in earned section of deals, It will be added into your checking account.  

Ok

2 minutes ago, Hyper said:

arey babu antini ni links tho divert chesthunav.. ee rebates thone brathukudham ani plan aa? :blink:

step by step info ichaanu. naa referral link add chesaanu. ninnemi force cheyatam ledu ga adey vaadu ani. 

info ki thanks cheppali anipinche vaadu link use cheste naaku koncham benifit. ledu ante lite.

vaadukoni vadilesevaallu untaaru neelaaga edise vaallu untaaru. I know. @~`

36 minutes ago, r2mbabu1 said:

step by step info ichaanu. naa referral link add chesaanu. ninnemi force cheyatam ledu ga adey vaadu ani. 

info ki thanks cheppali anipinche vaadu link use cheste naaku koncham benifit. ledu ante lite.

vaadukoni vadilesevaallu untaaru neelaaga edise vaallu untaaru. I know. @~`

lol edisthe naku em vasthadhi chepu.. nenu adgina dhaniki nuvu answer ivaledhu ...dheni midha ney brathukuthava like 30$ alla?

1 hour ago, Hyper said:

lol edisthe naku em vasthadhi chepu.. nenu adgina dhaniki nuvu answer ivaledhu ...dheni midha ney brathukuthava like 30$ alla?

yeah meeru at&t lo items konesi boa lo cashback earn chestu unte adi chusi nenu aanandam ga bathikesta @3$%