Tip to get $100 worth shopping free plus some additional money

r2mbabu1

evariki ayina use avutundi anipiste.. and meeru already ebates use chesi unti lite teeskondi

1. register and login into ebates (clear browsing history before)

2. in ebates site select any of your favorite store and click shop now button.  (walmart, bestbuy, groupon, ebay, sears, kohls etc..)

3. buy anything worth $25 or more (before taxes). you can choose shipping or store pickup   

4. now in ebates site click on Refer & Earn $75 link and copy your personal invitation link

now repeat the above first 3 steps. For step 1 use your referral link. you can use your family members email accounts.

You need to spend 4 X $25 plus some taxes. Total $100 from your packet.

your first ebates account will get $75 referral bonus and $10 joining bonus and some cashback. i.e $85+

remaining 3 accounts each will have $10 joining bonus + some cashback 

you can give your paypal account in account settings and finally you will get $115 +

for first time registration please use my referral link . I will get $5 and you will get $10 as joining bonus. 

Note: Some times ebates won't add cash back automatically.  that time you can go to below page and submit your details. https://www.ebates.com/help/customer_care/wheresmycashback.htm  they will add cashback immediately.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, r2mbabu1 said:

evariki ayina use avutundi anipiste.. and meeru already ebates use chesi unti lite teeskondi

2. in ebates site select any of your favorite store and click shop now button.  (walmart, bestbuy, groupon, ebay, sears, kohls etc..)

3. buy anything worth $25 or more (before taxes). you can choose shipping or store pickup   

4. now in ebates site click on Refer & Earn $60 link and copy your personal invitation link

now repeat the above first 3 steps. For step 1 use your referral link. you can use your family members email accounts.

your first ebates account will get $60 referral bonus and $10 joining bonus and some cashback. i.e $70+

you can give your paypal account in account settings and finally you will get $100 +

for first time registration please use my referral link . I will get $5 and you will get $10 as joining bonus. 

Note. This works only today as referral promotion is ending today.

Thank you I will try to use today and PM you if any questions..

On September 30, 2016 at 11:43 AM, r2mbabu1 said:

4. now in ebates site click on Refer & Earn $60 link and copy your personal invitation link

your first ebates account will get $60 referral bonus and $10 joining bonus and some cashback. i.e $70+

you can give your paypal account in account settings and finally you will get $100 +

Note. This works only today as referral promotion is ending today.

oka line lo cheppu man 

idanta chadavala ipdu brahmismoking.gif

19 hours ago, r2mbabu1 said:

cash back ichaaka return kuda try chesaava %$#$

maree antha kakkurthi enduku. already $100 coming ga. maa intlo already 3 members unnaam. inkoti friend ni refer chesa. so no abuse.