• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dhaya

• VizagRocks

• Kalam_Youtheman

• shamsher_007

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, kranthi111983 said:

DB lo unna boys ki ee situation vachindha eppudina. One of my friend shared his situation. They have 1 kid. Husband wants to go for second. Wife says 1 is enough. 

one lonely and dark night put a hole to cover and rest is all history  Dhaya

Just now, kranthi111983 said:

DB lo unna boys ki ee situation vachindha eppudina. One of my friend shared his situation. They have 1 kid. Husband wants to go for second. Wife says 1 is enough. 

moose vallakee kadha bro baruvu thelisedhi @3$%

2 minutes ago, kranthi111983 said:

lol...husband pain 9 miinutes aithe wife pain pre 9 months an post 9 months anduke voddhu antunnattu undhii...

mee mee frdn ilantivi kuda chepthadaaa neeeku personal vishyalu...great ***** frnd

Just now, Kalam_Youtheman said:

lol...husband pain 9 miinutes aithe wife pain pre 9 months an post 9 months anduke voddhu antunnattu undhii...

mee mee frdn ilantivi kuda chepthadaaa neeeku personal vishyalu...great ***** frnd

after that husband pain 20years  Dhaya

11 minutes ago, kranthi111983 said:

tell your friend to wait for sometime (years)... it's a personal choice.

12 minutes ago, kranthi111983 said:

Go for adoption 

Just now, dakumangalsingh said:

Go for adoption 

i hate that , what if that adopted kid raises out to a bad one ? All his/her genes comes from his/her parents whom you don't know at all.

16 minutes ago, kranthi111983 said:

they have to come to an understanding and agreement...antha kante inka em sestaru.. giphy.gif