When you are a star, you can grope women

Batman_fan

aint big deal, this really was a hard hit to him, but on the other side hc was supporting and defended all BC sexual scandals for decades. 

They both are terrible. bc was a philanderer too but turned out to be a descent presi dent. What about HC not guilty on 30k emails, she would have to be prison for now if its not dem govt.. look at fb i director interview, how was he grilled, he tried hard to say no charges on her, but he knew that was a false statement...they both are evil, you gotta pick the lesser evil..tru mp 2016...as long as he does the job, no body give a sh!t,,,this was proved by Bill...so i am in for gop...lets do trum p 2016 bl@stbl@st

1 minute ago, Peter123 said:

aint big deal, this really was a hard hit to him, but on the other side hc was supporting and defended all BC sexual scandals for decades. 

They both are terrible. bc was a philanderer too but turned out to be a descent presi dent. What about HC not guilty on 30k emails, she would have to be prison for now if its not dem govt.. look at fb i director interview, how was he grilled, he tried hard to say no charges on her, but he knew that was a false statement...they both are evil, you gotta pick the lesser evil..tru mp 2016...as long as he does the job, no body give a sh!t,,,this was proved by Bill...so i am in for gop...lets do trum p 2016 bl@stbl@st

Bill Clinton is smart. No one would accuse  Trump of being smart

1 hour ago, VizagRocks said:

Bill Clinton is smart. No one would accuse  Trump of being smart

well we aint wanna talk about bill now, he's been there done that,,now the reps are actually trying to get trump down now, they're strongly recommending or atleast thinking about him back off and let the vp mike in, they can still do that, in reps case its about the guy pence or trump on the other side hc its about party and candidate,,hc was a political for god damn 30 years what good she did,,and look at the scandals like ira q wars, or the emails,,or supporting philanderer husband for decades..serioulsy ?? she's well exp lady she gotta be cos she was out there for 30 years, ofcourse she knows all god damn political sh!t in the troubled way,,and talking about dems,,,you gotta be kiddin me,,,,look at the past 8 years what they did,,,really ?? hey you know what i would be in for mike if he's in....like i said country needs leaders who can bring a change not the leaders who can fool the people around, and whats wrong in being attracted to beautiful women lol....trump is a billionaire, and he is one those god damn ladies man, he always thrives for beauty, and there's nothing wrong in that,,,well whateva....my point is i am with gop,,,rather than smart ass hc or dems,,,do you know what i mean...lol

2 hours ago, Peter123 said:

well we aint wanna talk about bill now, he's been there done that,,now the reps are actually trying to get trump down now, they're strongly recommending or atleast thinking about him back off and let the vp mike in, they can still do that, in reps case its about the guy pence or trump on the other side hc its about party and candidate,,hc was a political for god damn 30 years what good she did,,and look at the scandals like ira q wars, or the emails,,or supporting philanderer husband for decades..serioulsy ?? she's well exp lady she gotta be cos she was out there for 30 years, ofcourse she knows all god damn political sh!t in the troubled way,,and talking about dems,,,you gotta be kiddin me,,,,look at the past 8 years what they did,,,really ?? hey you know what i would be in for mike if he's in....like i said country needs leaders who can bring a change not the leaders who can fool the people around, and whats wrong in being attracted to beautiful women lol....trump is a billionaire, and he is one those god damn ladies man, he always thrives for beauty, and there's nothing wrong in that,,,well whateva....my point is i am with gop,,,rather than smart ass hc or dems,,,do you know what i mean...lol

Who cares about US politics bro. I don't even live there. I just don't want Trump to 'win' anything.

I'm enjoying his public shaming. I truly enjoyed how uncomfortable he looked when he 'apologized'.

I hope he has a mental breakdown during the second debate, and starts throwing feces at the audience. That'd be fun @3$%

43 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

Who cares about US politics bro. I don't even live there. I just don't want Trump to 'win' anything.

I'm enjoying his public shaming. I truly enjoyed how uncomfortable he looked when he 'apologized'.

I hope he has a mental breakdown during the second debate, and starts throwing feces at the audience. That'd be fun @3$%

Before he breaks down, as a last defense he will try to bring up Bill scandal and fails. 

4 hours ago, Peter123 said:

Drump is done. More and more people are abandoning him.

1 hour ago, VizagRocks said:

i get that,,that you dont have enough knowledge on US politics, like i said both are disgusting,,,,its upto them who they elect, i'd chose lesser evil among the evils, and i hope the public too,,,but you never know,,,hope they get pence in,,,,lets wait for the day....