American Telugu Association (ATA) uncles ugly fight... lol.. kottesam...

solman

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• solman

• yomama

• krisdevame

• beerbob

Ugly Physical fight involving Hanmanth Reddy :  As can be seen in the videos obtained by Telugu360 ,  the man behind ATA’s rise and fall  Mr.Hanmanth Reddy , upon instigation, ended up in verbal abuse followed by a physical fight with another ATA leader Mr.Harindar Reddy. As per bylaws, ATA members Harindar Reddy (Ex-Trustee), Chandrasekhar Reddy (convener) were there to monitor the proceedings.As can be seen in the videos, Hanmanth Reddy insisted them to walkout, annoyed Harindar Reddy initiated abusive language and then the issue became physical fight. Police were called for, Hanumanth Reddy ended up taking all the nominations with him without showing  to rest of the ATA members who specifically visited the venue to scrutiny the papers. The other person who involved in fight with Mr. Hanmanth Reddy is Mr.Harindar Reddy who in 2013 had contested from MLC Graduates Constituency in warangal district and lost to TRS candidate K. Dileep.

Mr. Hanmanth Reddy explains to Telugu360 , how events unfolded : “The deadline for receipt of nominations were yesterday(October 13th). The ATA nominating chair authorized three individuals (Dr Meher Medhavaram, Mrs. Bharathi Pulluru and myself.) to pick up the nomination papers and report to him.When three of us went to pick the mail at Naperville post office, there were around 15 guys  near the post box waiting for us. I know few and most I do not know them. When we were retrieving the mail from the mail box all of sudden two individuals named Harinder Puliyala and Chandrasekhar Reddy charged towards us to grab the mail from us.  They were going after Mrs Bharathi Pulluru to the mail from her since she was holding the mail. When I tried to stop them, they attacked me physically.Mrs Bharathi Pulluru almost fell down when they assaulted us.Later police came and made report on the events.

To begin with, Harinder Puliyala and Chandrasekhar should not come to post office to interfere with mail collection process as they were not authorized by the nominating committee.  Second, he never should have attacked us with the help of his Gunda friends. Third, there is no reason to bring bunch of Gundas to attack us as most them are not known to us or to ATA membership. Again, truly appreciate your thought of sending me the email. “

19 minutes ago, ziboomba1 said:

ee janabha ekkada untaro cheppandi saami....aa state dharidhaapulaki kooda vellanu

Image result for rajinikanth gif chandramukhi

baa nuvvu porapatuna kuda dallas vaipu vachevu gunde aagi chasthavu akkada jarige ammalakkala kotlatalaku.........ilanti lafangis chala mandhe unnaru...wonder how they were able to rise high with such poor  behaviourial skillsImage result for rajinikanth gif chandramukhi

1 minute ago, nissan said:

baa nuvvu porapatuna kuda dallas vaipu vachevu gunde aagi chasthavu akkada jarige ammalakkala kotlatalaku.........ilanti lafangis chala mandhe unnaru...wonder how they were able to rise high with such poor  behaviourial skills

exactly ba....asalku vellu inallu ee america lo ela survive ayyaro ....Image result for rajinikanth gif chandramukhi