Biopic on KCR confirmed

Prabhas_Fan

kcr-madhura-sreedhar
It is a season for biopics in Indian films these days. After the life of M S Dhoni, being re-created on screen, one more life of a legendary politician is going to be made on screen.

Talented director, Madhura Sreedhar will be making a biopic on Telangana chief minister KCR very soon. Pelli Choopulu fame, Raj Kandukuri will produce this film which will go on floors on June 2nd, 2017.

The makers are yet to make the casting and pre-production are on in full swing. Madhura Sreedhar has made some very interesting films in the past and it will be very interesting to see as to which actor he will rope into play KCR.

• Upvote 2

My name is Rejoice ,am single, never married, I'm here searching for friendship. i came across your profile on site today, i became interested in you. Please write me to my email ( [email protected] ) for more introduction. Because I'm not often on these site. So i can send you my pictures and discuss something very important with you, i hope we can be best of friends

2 minutes ago, REJOICE4 said:

My name is Rejoice ,am single, never married, I'm here searching for friendship. i came across your profile on site today, i became interested in you. Please write me to my email ( [email protected] ) for more introduction. Because I'm not often on these site. So i can send you my pictures and discuss something very important with you, i hope we can be best of friends

@Prabhas_Fan nsVDtG.gif

2 minutes ago, Kontekurradu said:

denni gettiga eyyali ela 

idi ila nvvutunte  Wedding%2BPhotography.gif

buggalu gettiga pattukoni, noru teravangaane gabikkina Pettteyali  Wedding%2BPhotography.gif

What is this re konte . pedapuram figure Ni deal chesinatu rough ga deal chestav . giphy.gif