Papam Trump ni chinna pillodni chesi aadukuntunnaru

BUDDY

4 minutes ago, tokkale said:

some one on twitter.....i think this best captures this elections...

I understand voting for Trump to stop Hillary, and vice versa. Actual positive enthusiasm for either seems a sign of mental illness.

•  

yeah nice try. Just because right wingers cannot even select a decent candidate, lets put the other candidate too in the same level. lol.

Trump is a whole new level of idiot. Clinton is not.

• Upvote 1

Paisa ki panikunda entitlements medha depend ayye labour naa kodukulantha HC side ey unnaru gaa... Thondaralo US ni India laaga... HC ni Sonia laaga   @3$%

Obama, Loretta lynch, James comey are too tired of backing her... time to let go... %$#$

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

I'm going to make a promise to myself now. @3$%

I'm going to go on a treasure hunt to look for intelligent rightwingers. And I won't come back to this db, until I've found one.

I have to define what a rightwinger is, here:

Someone who argues for low tax, high skilled immigration, and cultural nationalism. I want to hear atleast one person explain to me how these goals can be achieved without comprimising on the other.

p.s. I respect cultural nationalists, low tax proponents, and immigration enthusiasts, individually. But unable to see how all of this can be combined to give us the right wing ideology espoused by the upper class of India and the US.

I don't even understand how these hypocrites sleep at night.

we all know u're not going go anywhere @3$% 

Just now, Feelingbad said:

Paisa ki panikunda entitlements medha depend ayye labour naa kodukulantha HC side ey unnaru gaa... Thondaralo US ni India laaga... HC ni Sonia laaga   @3$%

Obama, Loretta lynch, James comey are too tired of backing her... time to let go... %$#$

was about to say that, this libtard eats sand outta sonias vj in india and pulling same shyte here lol@3$%

Just now, BUDDY said:

we all know u're not going go anywhere @3$% 

no, you don't. 

I agree it is very hard to find someone who can parrot republican talking points without sounding like a fool.

So it is a fool's errand. but I'm happy to explore new possibilities.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

no, you don't. 

I agree it is very hard to find someone who can parrot republican talking points without sounding like a fool.

So it is a fool's errand. but I'm happy to explore new possibilities.

no surprise that facts  sound foolish to libtards @3$% 

Just now, BUDDY said:

I don't think you even understood what my premise was.

There are competing ideologies professed by both left and the right, with several intersections. But the indian, and US right wingers are a wholly different breed. Their hypocrisy astounds me.

such people exist in Canada too, but they are overwhelmed by liberals here, which is also not a good thing.

I'm neither a libtard, nor a harasser.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

what you call as 'facts', is what i call delusions of a simple minded idiot.

Be back after I find that black swan - a sensible right winger, which means never.

• Upvote 1

Just now, lazybugger said:

what you call as 'facts', is what i call delusions of a simple minded idiot.

Be back after I find that black swan - a sensible right winger, which means never.

resorting to name calling when you lack any intelligent arguments, as usual you are a half wit simple simon fck.@3$%