• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kumar1984

• citizenofIND

• JUJUBI_JULABI

• kiran reddy

46 minutes ago, kiran reddy said:

Stratford lo MS chesina friend ki 7th year extension RFE with NOID... any one in the same situation or any suggestions will be appreciated.

Stratford lo chesinavalla andhariki eppati nuchi  koncham kastam..

46 minutes ago, kiran reddy said:

Stratford lo MS chesina friend ki 7th year extension RFE with NOID... any one in the same situation or any suggestions will be appreciated.

college lo join ayyi .... f1 status lo convert avvadame next step

This is strange .. i heard that uscis wont go back in history more than 3 years.. if ur query is true then the theory is wrong.. no other option join university before i 94 expires..  recent days all for profit unv's h1 masters quota are more concentrated .. atb .. 

10 hours ago, kiran reddy said:

Bhayya ask your friend to post here about the problem, so that incase emina detailed ga cheppadaniki untundhi problem ento.

Mi friend ne endhuku post cheyamantunna ante details cheppdaniki and DB lo help adugutharu but emindi ani evvaru chepparu. Since you posted here you will say that ma friend ni kanukkoni cheptha and that's it. Emindi ani evaru reply ivvaru. Emindho chepthe migatha vallaki use ayidhi kadha.

Also i know couple of people who went through this problem and resolved their cases.

Ask your friend to post all details here. Like when he applied first H1 and extensions/transfers with dates.

All the best.

15 minutes ago, kumar1984 said:

Bhayya ask your friend to post here about the problem, so that incase emina detailed ga cheppadaniki untundhi problem ento.

Mi friend ne endhuku post cheyamantunna ante details cheppdaniki and DB lo help adugutharu but emindi ani evvaru chepparu. Since you posted here you will say that ma friend ni kanukkoni cheptha and that's it. Emindi ani evaru reply ivvaru. Emindho chepthe migatha vallaki use ayidhi kadha.

Also i know couple of people who went through this problem and resolved their cases.

Ask your friend to post all details here. Like when he applied first H1 and extensions/transfers with dates.

All the best.

what details you want ?

he applied his first h1 in 2010 under masters quota and now his 7th year extension and got NOID from uscis saying the univ is for profit and does not qualify for the extension , inka problem solve kaledu so he cant tell whats the resolution ane ..

First nuvvu a couple of people you know ni adugu what they did to resolve it .

1 minute ago, JUJUBI_JULABI said:

what details you want ?

he applied his first h1 in 2010 under masters quota and now his 7th year extension and got NOID from uscis saying the univ is for profit and does not qualify for the extension , inka problem solve kaledu so he cant tell whats the resolution ane ..

No solution .. new rule books printed for u s c i s h1 reviewrs

7 minutes ago, JUJUBI_JULABI said:

what details you want ?

i have already spoke to those couple of people.

There are many points in which your friend can argue with "u yes see i yes".

MI friend masters lo file chesinappudu first H1 approve ayina date ki inka regular quota open undha?

7 minutes ago, citizenofIND said:

No solution .. new rule books printed for u s c i s h1 reviewrs

neeku thelsi no solution anukunta, above thread guy said he had someone with same issue and resolved