Started using Chromebok! It was amazing

nuzvid_mamidikaya

Ma frnd okadi salaha vini nuvvu laptop use chesedi only vidoes and browsing aithey go for chromebook annadu. monna amazon lo $179 ki Thiknpad 13 chromebook deal padindi. konna eroju deliver chesadu. I was really impressed with sunday delivery. Coming back to the topic the chromebooks is really fast and my fav thing is battery. on cheyyganey 81% batter undi. non-stop ga  3hrs browsing,videos chuste now it was 52%. They claimed 10 hr battery life. Let's see. If anyone is looking for a basic laptop go for chromebook. The booting time is unbelievable. I used a MAC earlier and it was faster than Mac. Google offered 100GB cloud space for 2 years free.

48 minutes ago, nuzvid_mamidikaya said:

Ma frnd okadi salaha vini nuvvu laptop use chesedi only vidoes and browsing aithey go for chromebook annadu. monna amazon lo $179 ki Thiknpad 13 chromebook deal padindi. konna eroju deliver chesadu. I was really impressed with sunday delivery. Coming back to the topic the chromebooks is really fast and my fav thing is battery. on cheyyganey 81% batter undi. non-stop ga  3hrs browsing,videos chuste now it was 52%. They claimed 10 hr battery life. Let's see. If anyone is looking for a basic laptop go for chromebook. The booting time is unbelievable. I used a MAC earlier and it was faster than Mac. Google offered 100GB cloud space for 2 years free.

calling sittankle aka chittinaidu aka @Spartan @k2s