door-buster (apple ipad air 2 and apple watch) buy/sell help needed

SteelHeart

Dudes,

I purchased the following things in door-busters:

2 units of ipad air 2 32 GB (gold) - each of 274$ + CA tax (current best price is 399$ + tax)

2 units of apple watch series 1 42 mm - each 228$ + CA tax (current best price is 299$ + tax)

I have a red card in target so i wanted to get the above set from there as i will have extra 5%. but bestbuy sale was earlier so i dont know if i will have enough stock from target so got them from best buy(one set from best buy online purchase, other set from best buy in store purchase).

I eventually got the target offers that late night so wanted to return those items to best buy

unopened boxes of in store boxes are still with me and the online purchases are shipped and on its way. 

But meanwile inko friend suggested that we can make money by selling these as we can atleast make 150-200$ profit of all 4 items together

Please suggest if its legal to  sell in craiglist/ebay or direct at stores and get money ( i am H1-B). Please suggest.

happy thanks giving folks

21 minutes ago, SteelHeart said:

is it illegal to sell on craiglist ?

nuvu nijanga  konte store lo iyadanki prob enti and it is very simple, evada dagira ana 10geste craiglist lone ammu inka obvious ga adi crime a @3$%