Uncles please marandi

coffee

Desi texas telugu uncles trying to refund PlayStation 3 at target while fully using the gift card it came with and arguing..

There are three such other desi uncles trying to return the products with used gift cards in the line..

I went to exchange my Xbox  controller (not console)with key struck and not popping out, in less than 2 days of usage..they declined me too..because of these uncles eating their mind..

Target ppl who are usually good at customer services..looking down at indians like frauds

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mastercheif

• Prabhas_Fan

• coffee

• tennisluvr

20 minutes ago, JollyBoy said:

gift card ivvakapote refund lo cut avtundi kada... whhats their point in arguing man

I think that is what their argument is about...that they thought it was a "gift" from Target...mad fruits...lol

Greed ane word ki manollu symbolic

Right from

- Desi Consultancies looting on billing rates

- Returning after using all the items for few months 

- giving iphone to their family in india  and falsely saying its lost and claiming a new one 

- office property ni personal property ga vaadukovadam

Abbo naaa bootho na bhavishyath

44 minutes ago, coffee said:

Desi texas telugu uncles trying to refund PlayStation 3 at target while fully using the gift card it came with and arguing..

There are three such other desi uncles trying to return the products with used gift cards in the line..

I went to exchange my Xbox  controller (not console)with key struck and not popping out, in less than 2 days of usage..they declined me too..because of these uncles eating their mind..

Target ppl who are usually good at customer services..looking down at indians like frauds

Like frauds enti, it is fraud what they are doing.

50 minutes ago, Moon_Walker said:

Right from

- giving iphone to their family in india  and falsely saying its lost and claiming a new one 

Ha ha agreed. 

1 hour ago, Moon_Walker said:

Right from

^^

1 hour ago, coffee said:

Lol.baga indhi.

1 hour ago, Moon_Walker said:

Right from

according to db experts 

every person has issues client letter, amendments and middle class family in india . so do not pass filthy comments

14 minutes ago, kiladi bullodu said:

according to db experts 

every person has issues client letter, amendments and middle class family in india . so do not pass filthy comments

you are not going let it go anytime soon ,are you ? ha ha 

16 minutes ago, kiladi bullodu said:

according to db experts 

andukani cinema baledhu ani ticket paisalu 10g kelthava ani @TampaChinnodu asking