IPL 2017

Kool_SRG

19 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Mee Rahane vesokomantava?? Ninna post vesavu Pollard/Rayudu partnership baguntadi ani...He played well for MI, infact daanivalle Indian team lo ki chance vachindi..

bongu itcharu chances mukki mooligi akadoka chance akadoka chance itchi oka 30 innings adincharu 

andhulo kooda 3 rd fastets indian to reach 1000 achieve chesadu malli out of team 

endhuku vadi brathuku vadi fate 

adhe ma rahane aythe super never lasting charm 

10 minutes ago, fake_Bezawada said:

bongu itcharu chances mukki mooligi akadoka chance akadoka chance itchi oka 30 innings adincharu 

andhulo kooda 3 rd fastets indian to reach 1000 achieve chesadu malli out of team 

Vaddu saami mee Rahane ni nuvve unchko MI vaallaki akkarleddata...

3 hours ago, fake_Bezawada said:

Adi ala gattiga cheppu...nasty rahane haters

11 hours ago, Kool_SRG said:

Next year there could be changes malli CSK/RR will be back in place of Pune/Ahmedabad...

yes and current contract for IPL also expires which is 10 years..so malli antha fresh start from next year....

On 12/19/2016 at 9:59 AM, Kool_SRG said:

Highlight Story

Kevin Pietersen, Dale Steyn, Imran Tahir and Mitchell Johnson were some of the big names released by their Indian Premier League franchises.

A total of 63 players were released while 140 were retained by the franchises for the 2017 edition.

Former England batsman Pietersen was picked by newcomers Rising Pune Supergiants for R3.5cr at last year’s auction but played only four matches after a calf injury ruled him out.

Retired Australian pacer Mitchell Johnson, who hasn’t played any cricket since the three matches for Kings XI Punjab which fetched him R6.5cr, has also been released while South Africa fast bowler Dale Steyn, who is out of action due to a shoulder injury, has expectedly been cut by the Gujarat Lions.

top_players_retained.jpg

Shikhar dhawan gadiki 12.5 Crs aaa @3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%

3 hours ago, CricPokChic said:

indians players ni ekkuva gane padataru takkuva unanru kada international experience vallu...

prathi team ki compulsory marquee players undali.. desi players

malli local iddharu undaali

Virender Sehwag to head Cricket Operations & Strategy for Kings XI Punjab

This Virender Sehwag's will be his third year of association with Kings XI Punjab.

virender sehwag, sehwag, ipl indian premier league, ipl 2017,  indian premier league 2017, kings xi punjab, ipl sehwag, cricket news, sports news

Former Indian opener Virender Sehwag, who is currently the mentor of Kings XI Punjab, will also be the team’s head of Cricket Operations and Strategy in the upcoming IPL season.

Along with that, he will also be the franchise’s Brand Ambassador.

“It is such an honour to lead this team and mentor our young talent. Kings XI Punjab is a team very close to my heart and I am looking forward to a great season with them,” Sehwag said.

Sehwag has been with Kings XI Punjab since IPL 8. This will be his third year of association with the franchise.

Commenting on the appointment, Promoters of Kings XI Punjab said, “With Viru’s vast knowledge and expertise, it is a matter of great pride for Kings XI Punjab to have him mentor the squad this season.

“We are absolutely confident that his experience and ability will add great value to the franchise and wish him the best in his new role.”

Mahela Jayawardene to succeed Ricky Ponting as Mumbai Indians coach

Mahela Jayawardene will soon be traveling to Mumbai to conduct a detail meeting with the club management and to take charge of his new office.

Mahela Jayawardene, Mahela Jayawardene Mumbai Indians, Mumbai Indians Mahela Jayawardene, Mahela Mumbai Indians, Mumbai Indians Mahela, Sports News, Sports

Former Sri Lankan captain Mahela Jayawardene has been appointed as the new head coach of the Indian Premier League team Mumbai Indians. Jayawardene’s appointment has come in the wake of Ricky Pointing – coach for the previous two years – contract coming to a close.

Jayawardene will take charge of the Mumbai Indians for the upcoming 2017 edition of the Indian Premier League. Commenting on the appointment of new coach, Nita Ambani, Mumbai Indians said, “Jayawardene is an astute figure in the modern era of cricket. He is a perfect role-model for the young Mumbai Indians squad. I am sure our global fans, who have always believed in the team and expects the best – will welcome Mahela to our Mumbai Indians family.”

Jayawardene has been a very successful cricketer for Sri Lanka during his playing days, and was part of the 2014 squad which won the ICC World T20.

The former skipper accepts the challenges which are expected to come his way during new role, and terms this assignment as the “start of a new chapter.”

“I am very excited by the appointment and glad that the Mumbai Indians management appreciated my presentation and ideas,” said Mahela Jayawardene adding, “I am looking forward to working with a really talented squad, all the support staff, and the owners to help strengthen the two-time IPL champions.

“Mumbai Indians have the most passionate fan base in the IPL and I have always been wowed by the amazing support the team gets at Wankhede Stadium. In what is a new chapter in my career, I will be striving hard to bring them more on-field success and joy.”

Jayawardene will soon be traveling to Mumbai to conduct a detail meeting with the club management and to take charge of his new office.

On 1/20/2017 at 9:48 AM, fake_Bezawada said:

lav dalo rahane denii r,a vaadu, ninna dhawan adina oka 5 runs kottevadu , easy ga gelchevallu