Boycott Watching Dangal - Give Big Slap to Khans

sarkaar

2 minutes ago, chantiabbai said:

andaru chappinatte chesaaru. thank you for taking the lead. next movie ki manaki nachani vaadi cinema ki malli ilage cheddam.*=:

K150 bl@st

5 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

next govt. circular.

cinema tickets should be bought with Aadhar card, so those who watched movies like Dangal can be put on terror watch list.

NRI aithe passport kooda choopinchali #4H#

6 minutes ago, chantiabbai said:

andaru chappinatte chesaaru. thank you for taking the lead. next movie ki manaki nachani vaadi cinema ki malli ilage cheddam.*=:

nee yavva indaka edho thread lo neethulu allav ga, Aamir and SRK gallu criticized 100crore India population that they are not safe in India.

anduku esian thread ki nuvvu seppe daniki emyina sambandaham undha.. kinda mega pandullu vachi sankalu chichukontunayi..

1 minute ago, sarkaar said:

nee yavva indaka edho thread lo neethulu allav ga, Aamir and SRK gallu criticized 100crore India population that they are not safe in India.

anduku esian thread ki nuvvu seppe daniki emyina sambandaham undha.. kinda mega pandullu vachi sankalu chichukontunayi..

As i said i dont care about that. all i look for is a good movie that entertains. Nannu emanna personal ga effect cheste tappa i dont go for negative publicity like you guys ane chappa a thread lo.

Just now, sarkaar said:

nee yavva indaka edho thread lo neethulu allav ga, Aamir and SRK gallu criticized 100crore population that they are not safe in India.

I think they meant that about a fraction of that 100crores are shouting too loud and instigating people to make them, and people like them, feel unsafe.

They were right. You guys proved it, by calling for a silly boycott.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Bhai said:

NRI aithe passport kooda choopinchali #4H#

passport lo stamp vestharu ticket konnaka. airport security ki useful ga untadhi, potential threats ni identify cheyyataniki.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, chantiabbai said:

As i said i dont care about that. all i look for is a good movie that entertains. Nannu emanna personal ga effect cheste tappa i dont go for negative publicity like you guys ane chappa a thread lo.

Irrspective of actor, nenu kooda good movies ni choostha. But my freedom of speech and opinion is to not spend money watching Dangal in theater..OF ocurse I will watch the movie on my computer.

Evadu enni seppina, choosevallu choodaka manaru kadha. This thread is just my freedom of speech just like how khans can speak about my nation.

8 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

passport lo stamp vestharu ticket konnaka. airport security ki useful ga untadhi, potential threats ni identify cheyyataniki.

Leni idealu ivvaku implement chesina chestaru @3$%

5 minutes ago, sarkaar said:

Irrspective of actor, nenu kooda good movies ni choostha. But my freedom of speech and opinion is to not spend money watching Dangal in theater..OF ocurse I will watch the movie on my computer.

Evadu enni seppina, choosevallu choodaka manaru kadha. This thread is just my freedom of speech just like how khans can speak about my nation.

Freedom of speech ante eppudu negativity ye na? don't you think there is a level of insecurity among minorities in India especially for muslims, BC's, SC/ST's like we indians have in US? adi vaadu chappadu. neeku enduku insecurity, why do you do negative propaganda on others who dont share your common ideas, thoughts and background? vaadi opinon nachakapote cinema chudadam manay, inkodni enduku provoke chestaaru meeru cinema ni boycott chayyalli ani?

The use of social media to trigger communal violence and spread of violence to rural areas were marked features in 2016, reports a CSSS study, even as Government blacks out data after month of May

http://www.nationalheraldindia.com/news/2017/01/06/use-of-social-media-trigger-communal-violence-marked-feature-in-2016-csss-study-government-blacks-out-data-after-may

In this second extract from a report on communal violence in 2016 prepared by CSSS, Muslims are found to be the worst victims of both rioting as well as subsequent police action

http://www.nationalheraldindia.com/news/2017/01/08/csss-report-on-communal-violence-2016-muslims-found-to-be-worst-victims-of-both-rioting-and-subsequent-police-action

---------------------

But your 'gut' says that Hindus are in danger, and you feed the frenzy more and more.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, chantiabbai said:

Freedom of speech ante eppudu negativity ye na? don't you think there is a level of insecurity among minorities in India especially for muslims, BC's, SC/ST's like we indians have in US? adi vaadu chappadu. neeku enduku insecurity, why do you do negative propaganda on others who dont share your common ideas, thoughts and background? vaadi opinon nachakapote cinema chudadam manay, inkodni enduku provoke chestaaru meeru cinema ni boycott chayyalli ani?

mob mentality -- also called as desha bhakti in recent times.

1 minute ago, chantiabbai said:

Freedom of speech ante eppudu negativity ye na? don't you think there is a level of insecurity among minorities in India especially for muslims, BC's, SC/ST's like we indians have in US? adi vaadu chappadu. neeku enduku insecurity, why do you do negative propaganda on others who dont share your common ideas, thoughts and background?

Neeku naa speech la lo NEgativity kanapdochu, Migilina vallaki postivie kanapadochu ga.. andari opinions nee opinions laga nuvve cheppesthe etta?

negative propaganda ani nuvvu okkadivi ante saripotundha?  Generalize chesi matladku chinna pillodi laga.

coning to What Aamir Khan said - India is very intolerant. When he is very intolerant he should move out to a country where he feel it is safe.

30 years nundi vaadi movies ni encourage chesi choosthuna India population okkasari intolerant ayipoyindha? if he is just an ordinary person who is talking about intolerance that is ok, being a celebrity and that too on big social platform he should not utter such words.

And in PK movie he mocked at hindus beliefs and traditions. I agree there are stupid beliefs in Hindusim, but he should have also highligted similar stupid beliefs in Other religions (thalak thalak and marry N number of wifes in muslim etc) as well. Eh choopinchataniki G lo dhammu leda. and you still supoort such idiots.

anyway end of debate on this. I dont want to argue on this with you anymore. Good luck chantiabbai.