Desi people behavior at cinema halls

tennisluvr

2 minutes ago, srshb445 said:

ninna nenu dangal movie ki vellanu for 7:00 pm show......movie is completly sold out for that show......show starting kante 30 mins mundati nunche crowd motham seats lo kurchotam start pettaru.....show starting ki 15 mins mundhi theatre staff vallu vachi announce chesaru, plz dont hold seats for your frds, family etc......any body can sit in any of the unoccupied seats ani announce chesaru.....

Tom b ni g pagal kottarru ninna night seats hold chesinnandhuku .. dantho polchukunte idhi entha uncle

12 minutes ago, Tdp14 said:

If they hold go and sit in front rows else go to other movie.. or stop watching desi movies.. topic over damn

How about I get them kicked out of the movie theater by calling the theater manager.

We already know what a great reputation we have at car dealerships, etc now let's add movie theaters to that list too.

12 minutes ago, Tdp14 said:

Eppudu chudu pakkanodini finger chedham ane desi mentality eppudu pothado *7*^ 

Mana pani manam correct ga chesthey eppudo poyedi. Vaadevadi kosamo veedu edo chestunnadu ani cutting lu isthey ilane untundi.

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

How about I get them kicked out of the movie theater by calling the theater manager.

We already know what a great reputation we have at car dealerships, etc now let's add movie theaters to that list too.

What's the reputation wid car dealerships?

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

if u have ball do it ani Tom Bro cheppamannadu

car dealerships are surviving due to desi's ani Gopi mama cheppamannadu

1 hour ago, tennisluvr said:

Friday evening Dangal movie ki vella local AMC lo, 9:30 PM show so holiday season start ayindi and lots of crowd came to watch the movie. Which is fine, nothing wrong with that.

Please explain why our desi people behave like this. One fellow sits at one of the corner seats and his buddy sits 6-7 seats away from him, they put a jacket, a phone, a sweater etc etc in the seats between them. The seats aren't numbered so anyone can sit anywhere and it's first come first serve. I have never seen American people behave this way, if you come late to the theater sit in the front row as simple as that. Okadini adigithey his friend got stuck in traffic ani cheppi 8 seats hold chesadu, I didn't want to argue as it's the festive season so I ended up sitting in the front rows. But vaadu traffic lo stuck avvakunda munde start avali ani common sense leda, and how's that someone else's concern?

Why do we exclusively see only desis behave this way??? Please explain to me. I mean we are the "best and the brightest" with Bachelor's, Master's, double Master's kadaa but this is basic common sense and common courtesy. For a culture that claims it's the oldest in the world, why do it's people behave in such a silly manner in public. I have lodged a complaint with the theater manager asking him to announce not to indulge in such a behavior before the show btw. I am pretty sure that our people still won't follow the rule though, knowing our discipline and civic sense.

Oka theater konu ba free ga e gola lekunda chodochu

Just like you giving an excuse of festival season, they also gave an excuse to hold the seat.

You shud fight and get what you want you cry baby.

India lo kerchief vesey alvatu ekkada potadi, manners or basic sense doesn't come with what degree or double degree you have or in which position you are in.

Stop whining and react to situation to ur fellow nasty nela ticket fellow

1 hour ago, tennisluvr said:

Friday evening Dangal movie ki vella local AMC lo, 9:30 PM show so holiday season start ayindi and lots of crowd came to watch the movie. Which is fine, nothing wrong with that.

Please explain why our desi people behave like this. One fellow sits at one of the corner seats and his buddy sits 6-7 seats away from him, they put a jacket, a phone, a sweater etc etc in the seats between them. The seats aren't numbered so anyone can sit anywhere and it's first come first serve. I have never seen American people behave this way, if you come late to the theater sit in the front row as simple as that. Okadini adigithey his friend got stuck in traffic ani cheppi 8 seats hold chesadu, I didn't want to argue as it's the festive season so I ended up sitting in the front rows. But vaadu traffic lo stuck avvakunda munde start avali ani common sense leda, and how's that someone else's concern?

Why do we exclusively see only desis behave this way??? Please explain to me. I mean we are the "best and the brightest" with Bachelor's, Master's, double Master's kadaa but this is basic common sense and common courtesy. For a culture that claims it's the oldest in the world, why do it's people behave in such a silly manner in public. I have lodged a complaint with the theater manager asking him to announce not to indulge in such a behavior before the show btw. I am pretty sure that our people still won't follow the rule though, knowing our discipline and civic sense.

Calling @Popkatapetapotapulti and @Pichkaari babulu manaki jarigindi idey kada

35 minutes ago, Luke said:

CA ba line lo ninchunna tosesi potaru seat lo koorcho othubtey ffrnd is here antunnaru

Niagara lo lines lo nilchunte, "excuse me rao garu ma friends mundhu unnarani cheppi line skip chesi potharu, kakkurthi muundakodukulu...

26 minutes ago, Captain_nd_Coke said:

What's the reputation wid car dealerships?

Oka thread lo post chesaru kadaa Thanksgiving ki test drive ki velthey $25 ani pettaranta for serious buyers. Manollu went to 7-8 dealerships over the weekend made $200 on gift cards it seems.

Next time evado nijamga ne konataniki velthey sales manager drop the coupon you will get your Gift Card in mail ani cheppandanta. Adi akkada story.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, KATHRI said:

Just like you giving an excuse of festival season, they also gave an excuse to hold the seat.

You shud fight and get what you want you cry baby.

India lo kerchief vesey alvatu ekkada potadi, manners or basic sense doesn't come with what degree or double degree you have or in which position you are in.

Stop whining and react to situation to ur fellow nasty nela ticket fellow

Looks like you have a reading comprehension problem. I am not the one giving the excuse of festival season, I took mercy on them and didn't raise a fuss because it's the festival season. Guess you failed to note that point.

I will show you who the crybaby is if you were to try to do the same thing the next time. When you come to a place that's a lot more cultured than the backwaters you came from, you should perhaps learn to behave with more civility. But of course as you accepted yourself, it's pointless to try to educate a moron about the above.

Good going, Jai Hind.

25 minutes ago, rokalibanda said:

Oka theater konu ba free ga e gola lekunda chodochu

Anthe kaani leki thanam vadulukuni normal human beings la behave cheyalemu antavu. Anthena. I thought that would come easily to people from the world's oldest civilization.