Sweet memories

tennisluvr

2 minutes ago, Manikyam said:

prati odu vachindi paisal kosame.. anni egzams eecha lu teesukuni vachi.. ee decham ki grateful.. ikada citizen aita natakal enduku 10gutar why

opportunity kosam vacham.. vadu manalni vadukunadu .. manam vadi ni vadukunam anthe.. 

ee year taravat elago 10 gey antadu.. apudu grateful to this nation unna ani entha mandi antaro chudali 

dakina munde vellipothe will be good....elago ida its not worth anymore

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• Quickgun_murugan

• AFDB__REBEL

• RahuI_PG

Just now, AFDB__REBEL said:

so it means they came here for money , naku telisina chala mandhi phds done went back working happily for less money

Not just money, again that's your thinking and seems it's pretty narrow. 

A lot of my friends worked here for a while before going back because the industry exposure you get while working on cutting edge projects can't be matched even upto 1% in universities in India. 

There's a reason very few or none of the Indian universities are ranked anywhere in the top 100 in the world, since there's very little or zero research done which is of some substance. 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

That might be your case. I have come here to experience the world, every person from every nationality in the world is present in the US something that is impossible in India with people dividing and separating themselves based on caste, creed, etc. 

But I don't understand everyone to expect this, especially those that look at this nation as one they have come to exploit the way they did back in India. 

Whether I stay here or go back, the fact is that my experience in US has made me a better individual and a more well rounded one. Entha sepu intlo koorchni mandu kotti movie choose vallaki ee concept artham kaadu le. 

experinece the world...here in usa how come.....usa is not the world man

Plus when I came here in Dec 2005, ippudu ichinattu evvadiki padithey vaadiki F1 visas ichevallu kaadu. 

I know people that tried to go for their visa stamping 5-6 times and still got rejected, and ended up going to UK/Australia back in the day. 

Unfortunate that now the system has totally broken down due to fly by night colleges offering one year degrees. Maa college lo thesis chesi, danni present chesi approve ayithey kaani no graduation. 

A lot of my roommates were from the IITs etc btw. 

Obama government vachaka system anta easy chesaru and moreover JNTU syllabus easy chesaru...colleges lo management internal exams lo marks ivatam start chesaru....konni times lo GRE Toefl exams kuda rigging chesaru mahanubavulu.... US ke vachaka India lo MS assignments chepiyatam...CPT colleges lo join avatam ila cheppukuntey potey abho inka enno....

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Maybe in your social circle bro. 

Naaku telisina vaallu chaala mandi did PhDs here, became professors, some became managers post their MBAs in top 10 colleges etc. 

Don't club everyone into one bracket. Naa social circle lo people have achieved quite well for their age and experience. 

There are people from every part of the world in the US. 

I don't think you would understand this, as you seem to relate your knowledge of the US to your friend's circle. It's okay to disagree. 

Show me how many people of different nationalities aspire to settle down in India the way they want to here. 

Evadu podu. Andaru sreerange neethulu cheppetolle. 

i think that rebel guy is pretty serious.....  chusthuntee 10gestatu unnaduuuu gunnappam diginatu undhi aa uncle kiii

Just now, Balibabu said:

Obama government vachaka system anta easy chesaru and moreover JNTU syllabus easy chesaru...colleges lo management internal exams lo marks ivatam start chesaru....konni times lo GRE Toefl exams kuda rigging chesaru mahanubavulu.... US ke vachaka India lo MS assignments chepiyatam...CPT colleges lo join avatam ila cheppukuntey potey abho inka enno....

Yes but this wasn't the case when I came here. 

So the mistake is with our people and our lack of ability to work hard and reap the benefits. Anduke India is a poor third world nation, we seem to be trying to drag the US to the same level. 

So it's not USA's mistake, our people are responsible for the plight we find ourselves in. 

Not just money, again that's your thinking and seems it's pretty narrow. 

A lot of my friends worked here for a while before going back because the industry exposure you get while working on cutting edge projects can't be matched even upto 1% in universities in India. 

There's a reason very few or none of the Indian universities are ranked anywhere in the top 100 in the world, since there's very little or zero research done which is of some substance. 

the zero research is done because here in usa the prof has to publish some research papers in order to get funding and keep his job....
in india thr is no conditions like that for professors...

if same conditions is applied here to professors then you will see how many of them will actually do research 

9 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

@3$% no bro ippatlo vache chance kooda ledu. Naa priority date 2013 man. 

Nen bhi vachi 10+ aindi vuncle i too feel like you this country has given us more and changed my life. I came from zero to this country now i am in a good position financially.  Why your priority date is 2013 ni time lo vachina vallu chala mandiki got gc's.  

1 minute ago, AFDB__REBEL said:

Anduke kada I had an opportunity of meeting a professor who worked with Einstein in manhattan project.

Entha Mandi Nobel laureates are from United States. Why so backlash for saying this country a great nation 🤔

the zero research is done because here in usa the prof has to publish some research papers in order to get funding and keep his job....
in india thr is no conditions like that for professors...

if same conditions is applied here to professors then you will see how many of them will actually do research 

You are totally wrong. I studied at a research oriented university. Research is encouraged by the local industries here which is why 95% of the patents around the world every year are still going to US based companies. Innovation is encouraged here, the professor has to do research and teach both at the same time. 

Whereas in India most of the professors do nothing but teach since there's no concept of research and there's no concept of industry funding universities for research, lesser said about the government the better. 

You should perhaps try to study at a research institute before making baseless judgements the next time brother.