Sweet memories

tennisluvr

5 minutes ago, Manikyam said:

prati odu vachindi paisal kosame.. anni egzams eecha lu teesukuni vachi.. ee decham ki grateful.. ikada citizen aita natakal enduku 10gutar why

opportunity kosam vacham.. vadu manalni vadukunadu .. manam vadi ni vadukunam anthe.. 

ee year taravat elago 10 gey antadu.. apudu grateful to this nation unna ani entha mandi antaro chudali 

Again ne circle lenanta matrana andaru waste fellows avaru.....Chala mandi vala home countries lo opportunities leka ikadiki vachi vala dreams neraverchukunaru....

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• Quickgun_murugan

• AFDB__REBEL

• RahuI_PG

2 minutes ago, pahelwan said:

Nen bhi vachi 10+ aindi vuncle i too feel like you this country has given us more and changed my life. I came from zero to this country now i am in a good position financially.  Why your priority date is 2013 ni time lo vachina vallu chala mandiki got gc's.  

2005 - 2006 lo vachina vallaki  2008 recession played a big role in delaying the whole gc initiation process bro. 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

You are totally wrong. I studied at a research oriented university. Research is encouraged by the local industries here which is why 95% of the patents around the world every year are still going to US based companies. Innovation is encouraged here, the professor has to do research and teach both at the same time. 

Whereas in India most of the professors do nothing but teach since there's no concept of research and there's no concept of industry funding universities for research, lesser said about the government the better. 

You should perhaps try to study at a research institute before making baseless judgements the next time brother. 

so basically people are running away from india because either they are not talented enough to survive thr or fed up with the system and cant bear it more

2 minutes ago, pahelwan said:

Nen bhi vachi 10+ aindi vuncle i too feel like you this country has given us more and changed my life. I came from zero to this country now i am in a good position financially.  Why your priority date is 2013 ni time lo vachina vallu chala mandiki got gc's.  

I changed jobs, I worked for a start up for the first one year then didn't have a job for 7 months during the peak of recession. 

After that I switched employers a few times. First took up a FT job who said they don't usually file GC before the end of the first H1B. Even after that they made me wait for a while to file for the GC as they recently laid off some people and so had their policies against sponsoring GC at that time. 

Which is why mine got delayed to 2013. I almost became ready to go back to India at that time, and one month before my 6 years of H1B were up I got the I 140 approved. So that's my story. If I had joined a consultancy back when I graduated as you said I probably would have got the GC by now. 

13 minutes ago, AFDB__REBEL said:

entha mandi enduku try chestunarau adhi kuda teluse untadhi neeku ?

only people who are not worth in india come here man ..thats reality 

dont aggree with you......................

1 minute ago, Suhaas said:

2005 - 2006 lo vachina vallaki  2008 recession played a big role in delaying the whole gc initiation process bro. 

Good point. I graduated a semester late in 2008 as well and found myself being in the worst job market in a 100 years post graduation. 

I contemplated doing a PhD and tried for one semester, but realized it wasn't for me. I neither had the patience nor the zeal to complete a PhD. 

6 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

That might be your case. I have come here to experience the world, every person from every nationality in the world is present in the US something that is impossible in India with people dividing and separating themselves based on caste, creed, etc. -- not in my circle

But I don't understand everyone to expect this, especially those that look at this nation as one they have come to exploit the way they did back in India. 

Whether I stay here or go back, the fact is that my experience in US has made me a better individual and a more well rounded one. Entha sepu intlo koorchni mandu kotti movie choose vallaki ee concept artham kaadu le. -- aint one of them

tell me what didnt you exploit in this country.. conchultancy ki paisal ichi commision meda salary teesukoleda... 

or what u did different to other regular h1 like you 

1 minute ago, AFDB__REBEL said:

so basically people are running away from india because either they are not talented enough to survive thr or fed up with the system and cant bear it more

No because the system discriminates against people that have some worth in them. 

But people like you won't understand this concept. Your world view seems to be pretty narrow. Get well soon. 

15 minutes ago, AFDB__REBEL said:

entha mandi enduku try chestunarau adhi kuda teluse untadhi neeku ?

only people who are not worth in india come here man ..thats reality 

haha... not true bro... ppl who want better life come here... from the last 5 years lot of scrap is coming here..

Just now, Manikyam said:

tell me what didnt you exploit in this country.. conchultancy ki paisal ichi commision meda salary teesukoleda... 

or what u did different to other regular h1 like you 

Unlike you I don't look at life as just work and money. It's difficult for someone that only looks at life as a bunch of figures in the bank account to grasp the concept of experiencing life beyond that. 

So it's a moot point in even trying to explain to you what that means. 

3 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

Again ne circle lenanta matrana andaru waste fellows avaru.....Chala mandi vala home countries lo opportunities leka ikadiki vachi vala dreams neraverchukunaru....

endo deniki replly ichinav naku konchem b ardam kale

6 minutes ago, jbourne said:

Anduke kada I had an opportunity of meeting a professor who worked with Einstein in manhattan project.

Entha Mandi Nobel laureates are from United States. Why so backlash for saying this country a great nation 🤔

The ones that say that are usually individuals that have no self respect, and are usually ungrateful in life. 

Truth be said, we need US more than it needs us. Cheap IT work can very well be outsourced to any other nation instead of having us all here. Instead of being grateful to the nation which has given us a better lifestyle, our people keep cribbing at it for every given reason. 

Such people are better off back in India. Wonder why they keep dragging their existence here. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Unlike you I don't look at life as just work and money. It's difficult for someone that only looks at life as a bunch of figures in the bank account to grasp the concept of experiencing life beyond that. 

So it's a moot point in even trying to explain to you what that means. 

exploit gurunchi  tappa antha matladav kada..adigindi okati cheppindi okati