White Genocide doesn't exist.

lazybugger

7 hours ago, ParmQ said:

Jeez, how many times you wanted to prove that you are a extremly dumbfuckk. when asking these questions.

lol idiot. looks like you are beyond help.

I have better things to do. like fcuking assholes like you in real life.

I'll come back some day and post the results. You can participate in the collective orgasm along with fellow assholes in db.

sayonara baby.

On 28/12/2016 at 8:00 PM, lazybugger said:

dude, first learn to proof read what you wrote. Nobody can decipher what you just wrote.

Same goes for you dude, use rational part of your brain before ranting 

On 29/12/2016 at 4:44 AM, lazybugger said:

lol idiot. looks like you are beyond help.

I have better things to do. like fcuking assholes like you in real life.

I'll come back some day and post the results. You can participate in the collective orgasm along with fellow assholes in db.

sayonara baby.

Nee pook ra. It amuses me when some retarded bastardd calling someone beyond help. What results and what are you talking. Eppudiana adigina dhaniki correct ga reply icchava sollu thappa. Yeah, I'll be happy to participate in collective orgasm to come on your cuntt face.

1 hour ago, ParmQ said:

Nee pook ra. It amuses me when some retarded bastardd calling someone beyond help. What results and what are you talking. Eppudiana adigina dhaniki correct ga reply icchava sollu thappa. Yeah, I'll be happy to participate in collective orgasm to come on your cuntt face.

Just shut up man. You didn't even understand what I wrote initially. What are you even barking at? At your own cluelessness?

Anyway, I exposed you for the moron that you are. and also as someone who can't even put together insults properly that make sense. So, go work on that first. 

Stop deluding yourself that you guys ask sensible questions. Accepting that you guys have no clue to what you are talking about on this db is the first step to educating yourself, and becoming saner people.

It's not my job to point in the right direction. I just had a lot of fun poking at you losers.

Just like you probably had a lot of fun poking at me. Except I'm not a loser. In fact, I'm the farthest from a loser.