White Genocide doesn't exist.

lazybugger

3 minutes ago, yomama said:

Is it your prejudice that Indian kids can't raise above racism or you are just crying foul that Indians are winning everywhere 😂

Just shows your cowardice and judging by this very post , man you are one staunch hater of everything Indian. Don't worry , it's gonna be okay. 

Look at you running away like a scared goat from the arguments people are making here, oh wait did you tell them that you are smarter and very busy to read their replies? 😂😂 I see they are infact spotting your BS and rafing you left and right.

Jai Shri ram

another idiot, who has no clue what is written there.

To put it bluntly, I'm asking Indians who have kids, if they feel safe sending their kids to schools like these when white people feel that are being genocided.

especially the parents who side with the general white view that diversity == white genocide, which is the platform on which your dear leader Trump won the election.

dude, nobody is rafing me. ParmQ guy is pleading with me to let him off without insulting him.

anyway mr.ParmQ idiot.

You really made my day, by making some astute observations about me, and also by demanding that I answer your stupid irrelevant question.

such audacity for someone who's so dim, is incredibly cute.

you made me smile before I hit the bed. congrats.

4 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

dude, first learn to proof read what you wrote. Nobody can decipher what you just wrote.

Lol , scumbag banging those drums around , hey guys l am narsi, I tend to make vague statements against Hindus and Indians. I just want to vent my insecurities here, that Indians are winning everywhere and I can't do shyte about it but I will make sure to cry like a lil hoe😂. Now don't ask me to respond to my vague statements because am busy spewing hatred at exponential rate as these Indians are realizing my true intentions. I should prolly say that am very rich, belittle others by may be insulting dalits (yeah I just use them to make myself feel better coz I don't give a fck to dalits or Hindus as they are kafirs) . Sometimes I want to slip in random titbits coz am a confused fck and can't think straight. Oh I do "claim" to be the purest form of humanitarian but I don't give a fck about all those Hindus killed by Muslim invaders and I will never ever recognize those atrocities as am secret desert dwelling book follower to the core and I come in peace.

5 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

anyway mr.ParmQ idiot.

You really made my day, by making some astute observations about me, and also by demanding that I answer your stupid irrelevant question.

such audacity for someone who's so dim, is incredibly cute.

you made me smile before I hit the bed. congrats.

I would correct you as you seem to have a filter problem here. He doesn't sound dim at all and he is not demanding you. You just use those fancy ass words to justify the stupidity. Now why don't you grow a pair and answer his questions ? Rather than beating around the bush like a moron , which you already are🤣🤣

11 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Its too late, and I have to travel tomorrow.

see you when I see you morons.

andaaka tear your drawers, idiots.

Travel from a to z on the keyboard? Nobody gives a shite about your ugly aravam stinking life in DB. Nothing that comes from your account ever can be trusted here on db. Yeah go ahead and say that routine words like a presstitute , I didn't ask you to trust me , bla bla this is dB, you are taking it too serious bla bla 😂😂 go see a mental doc , idiot.

21 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

another idiot, who has no clue what is written there.

To put it bluntly, I'm asking Indians who have kids, if they feel safe sending their kids to schools like these when white people feel that are being genocided.

especially the parents who side with the general white view that diversity == white genocide, which is the platform on which your dear leader Trump won the election.

dude, nobody is rafing me. ParmQ guy is pleading with me to let him off without insulting him.

As I said earlier Indians don't give a fck about what white ppl think or you think. They raise above racism with love and strength. Evidently scared cats like you shitt their pants for minute stuff and run around making these nonsensical, absurd statements. Kids got bigger balls to deal with racism and bullies. They can deal with it, so you can start growing a pair , if it's possible at this age. May be it's a bit late, but you can try😂

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, ParmQ said:

I don't think you are really amused. Just saying online doesn't really make you so. You are just highly disturbed one who had of killing yourself for years. Amusement is just out of you mind and soul. Just try igniting again those old days of you. Otherwise, just try the only best one left. I guess you know what I meant.

His amusement is in opening multiple browsers and talking to himself. Apparently it's called mentally retarded in this world but hey it's his condition and we can only pity him. We should start this from now on, papam narsi, ayyo paapam pichi vedhava, 😂😂

38 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

lol ParmQ. so many assumptions there. and some unsolicited pyschoanalysis and advice too.

I should ask my mom and dad before asking questions here? which planet are you from? I stopped asking them for stuff when I was 13.

Why don't you just admit that you have no clue what I said, instead of asking me to kill myself, just because you are exposed as a fool, who takes himself too seriously?

Jeez, how many times you wanted to prove that you are a extremly dumbfuckk. when asking these questions.

8 hours ago, lazybugger said:

How are Indians okay having kids, and even sending them to schools, where these type of vermin loiter?

worse, Indians actually make the white people's argument for them. 

If you feel bad for corrupting the pure whiteness of the west, pls fcuk off to India.