• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ronitreddy

• jbourne

• yomama

• Picha lite

Finale 

I have the habit of keeping my wallet on the Kitchen Counter top ..Not only me..Everyone does it at my home..Naku thelsi vaadu ochina roje lekapothe aa next day oo I strongly feel avi photo teesi pettukunnadu ani..But once everything got confirmed and after the money transfer has been done, we just showed him the exit door and asked him to leave without asking any question..Paisalu ochayi ani light tiskunnam..We should have interrogated emo ani malli anipinchindi.. we realized ki idi normal fraud kadu..and this seems to be a hitech fraud ani..Inthakmundu ila chala chesi untadu pakka..And It's very easy to do such mischievous activities when you have 7-8 people residing in an apartment..

Basic ga anni transactions na name through ayyayi..Packet deliver ayindi maa address ke..Nen India lo unna..Dec 10 varaku raanu...So there's no one stopping him ani anukoni idantha chesadu..He was not aware of the fact that 'X' is returning on 25th Nov ani..Adi telisthe, he would have shipped the TV before emo anipinchindi..TV daggara red handed ga dorkipoyadu..

Immediate ga 'Y' ki call chesi..Please block all your cards to be on the safer side ani cheppam..I and 'X' did the same..